Unhappy How many teams can say that their unis cost them a shot at the title?

But that's just what happened to North Lawndale this weekend. Interesting read. I wonder who's right here? The league official claims he's warned them multiple times. The coach says he's never heard about it. Gives you something to think about. Better make sure your unis are spec! Hmmmm...

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=927371

Interesting that they hadn't been penalized before this, though. That's a little fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by bjornolf View Post
    But that's just what happened to North Lawndale this weekend. Interesting read. I wonder who's right here? The league official claims he's warned them multiple times. The coach says he's never heard about it. Gives you something to think about. Better make sure your unis are spec! Hmmmm...

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=927371

Interesting that they hadn't been penalized before this, though. That's a little fishy.
    Give up a 21 point lead in the last 10 minutes? They deserved to lose.

This happened to a Legion baseball team a year or two ago. The sleeve patch was screenprinted and not sewn on so they were disqulaified. (Or something like that, I know it was the sleeve patch though.)

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!
    Rule 9F: Argyle on a basketball uniform is an affront to truth, justice and the American way!

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    Give up a 21 point lead in the last 10 minutes? They deserved to lose.
    Can't argue too much there, but still, to lose by ONE point after giving up the technical that was made? That hurts even with the lead surrendered.