Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Wink Canard

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Dukie View Post
    If we have all been thinking that Wojo could be a problem as the big man coach, of course all the recruits have been thinking it as well.

The statement "that Wojo is a problem as a big-man coach" is a "canard," an oft-repeated statement that happens to be false. The fact that a minority of posters on this board agree with it is of interest only to that minority.

We can do better than playing duck, duck, goose on this Board.

sagegrouse

if we get josh smith for 2010

this whole conversation goes away. just saying we only need one good recruit to see past this and change the perception out there. however, for the guys that say our problem is solved with plumlee and kelly, while they are good, neither of these guys is elton brand or john brockman.

My wife and I are such maroons for having sought pre-marital counsel from a priest.

We're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by dgoore97 View Post
    this whole conversation goes away. just saying we only need one good recruit to see past this and change the perception out there. however, for the guys that say our problem is solved with plumlee and kelly, while they are good, neither of these guys is elton brand or john brockman.
    Perhaps we could at least wait until these current high school seniors actually attend Duke, practice, and play before determining they're not the answer?

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    This is going nowhere fast, and is a distraction at a time when our team is preparing for a Sweet 16 matchup.

Duke's success (or perceived lack thereof) with big men has been fodder for debate on these boards as long as they've been in existence. It will be fodder for debate after April 6th, as well.

This thread is CLOSED.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”