Thread: IF ?

IF ?

I know that this is way, way, way too early to be thinking like this, but if Duke somehow can beat Villanova, and somehow can beat the winner of the Pitt-Xavier game and UNC beats Gonzaga and can beat the winner of Oklahoma-Syracuse game, how can Duke beat UNC when they really have not come very close to doing it this year ? I guess you can argue that they came close at Chapel Hill.

Once again everything has to fall into place for this to happen and I am concentrating now on how to beat Villanova, but it was just a thought.

Thank you

Duke has two extremely tough games against Villanova, perhaps the hottest team in the country, and then most likely Pitt, a gritty, veteran team. UNC has two tough games against Gonzaga and then most likely Syracuse. Duke road to the Final Four is significantly tougher, but UNC's isn't easy either, especially if Toe Lawson has any problems.

It would really be best to hold off on speculating. Let's see if both teams can win their next game first.

Score more points

And here I was expecting to read something about how to break down Rudyard Kipling...of the dribble.

Dear weauxf gods

Please ignore the "If ?" thread that is closed on this bulletin board.

The Big East is great. I have no idea why Duke is even allowed on the same floor as mighty Villanova.

(Note to all posters. DO NOT SPECULATE ABOUT FUTURE ROUNDS OF THE TOURNAMENT!!!! IT IS BAD KARMA!!!!! and I am getting tired of writing notes like this to reverse our luck.)