Nolan Smith Interview

I think we all agree that Nolan Smith will play a vital role if Duke is to go far in the NCAA Tournament. I hope that he can build upon his play in the ACCT and become consistent in that he can be counted on for good numbers, perhaps becoming a solid fourth scoring option. Nolan talked of the NCAA's, Kyle, Jon and more today.

http://bluedevilnation.net/?p=1964 interview

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Thanks Mark, that's a good read there. It's nice to see Nolan say he is learning from watching Jon at the point. I think that goes a lot towards what K is saying about this team's younger guys having experience to rely on, where in the last two years the underclassmen really had only the coaching staff. Nolan will be key in how far we go.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Thanks Mark, that's a good read there. It's nice to see Nolan say he is learning from watching Jon at the point. I think that goes a lot towards what K is saying about this team's younger guys having experience to rely on, where in the last two years the underclassmen really had only the coaching staff. Nolan will be key in how far we go.
    I like the G-Man Gumby comment in your signature line. The G-Man is great. FWIW, I just added a Brian Zoubek interview as well.

Wherever the wind blows and the leaves dance.
    Nice interview. There is something to be said for getting to sit out a few games and studying the team, figuring out what your role is or will be.

Eyew! I printed the draft. Sorry for the ugly read Time constraints make for rushed products this time of year.