Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    These guys are a LOT better than I was expecting. They're fast, look to drive, and can step up to hit shots. They're not very disciplined though--looks like that's helped us some with their turnovers. Hopefully we can lock them down & hit a few more shots in the 2nd half.

CBS driving me crazy

in my area, they abandoned the Duke game when Duke went up 24-12. And their "live" scoreboard across the top is not functioning well, either.

grrrr

I have to find a radio link, this is intolerable.

We are playing composed, but don't look comfortable shooting 3's. Probably should just continue to go inside in the 2nd half - they really can't do much with us except foul. Hopefully their 3's won't fall in the 2nd half. This does remind me of Belmont last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    in my area, they abandoned the Duke game when Duke went up 24-12. And their "live" scoreboard across the top is not functioning well, either.
    Same, and lucky for me neither of the HD or Low-D online streams are compatible with my computer. What happened at the end of the half there? We were looking great when they switched away, was it just that Binghamton started shooting the lights out?

grrrr

I have to find a radio link, this is intolerable.
    March Madness on demand at cbssports.com (or cbssportsline.com). It's not tv quality but it's very good -- especially the HD version of the stream. It's free and they NEVER leave your game. You can switch to whichever you want at any time, too.

Of course, maybe they are blacking out this service in areas of high interest in the US. I'm overseas so it doesn't really apply to me.
    Last edited by devildownunder; 03-19-2009 at 10:55 PM. Reason: forgot about blackouts.

Quote Originally Posted by House G View Post
    They were 6/12 from 3-point range!
    Yeah they shot really well, and that is why they are in it. They came out with a little too much adrenaline and were fouling like crazy and throwing the ball away. If they hadn't shot so well Duke would be in much better shape. Three of their threes were tough Jimmy Baron step backs. Hopefully the volume of foul trouble will bite them in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by devildownunder View Post
    March Madness on demand at cbssports.com (or cbssportsline.com). It's not tv quality but it's very good -- especially the HD version of the stream. It's free and they NEVER leave your game. You can switch to whichever you want at any time, too.
    Plus there is a 30 second or so lag from the TV broadcast so when the local CBS affiliate switches away on the TV feed (lots of UCLA - VCU here in Atlanta after Duke was supposed to be the local broadcast) when I get back on the computer feed of the Duke game I have not missed any plays

Praise be to the CBS online broadcasts

Quote Originally Posted by arnie is still king View Post
    We are playing composed, but don't look comfortable shooting 3's. Probably should just continue to go inside in the 2nd half - they really can't do much with us except foul. Hopefully their 3's won't fall in the 2nd half. This does remind me of Belmont last year.
    Duke appears to have much better depth than this team. I look for this to become a factor as Bing's # of fouls continues to mount.

I'm incredibly annoyed that CBS switched us away from the Duke game here in Greenville, SC. This is, after all, ACC country. I sat and watched the 'holes game when they were up 30 and the terps game was competitive! Who makes these decisions? Does anybody have CBS contact info so we can complain?

-c

cbs online not mac friendly

unbelieveable
    I'm screwed.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by JDev View Post
    Yeah they shot really well, and that is why they are in it. They came out with a little too much adrenaline and were fouling like crazy and throwing the ball away. If they hadn't shot so well Duke would be in much better shape. Three of their threes were tough Jimmy Baron step backs. Hopefully the volume of foul trouble will bite them in the second half.
    They made crazy 3's to turn what should have been a 20 point lead into a 11 point lead. Hate that Dave led E-Will too far on that play at the end.

But hopefully their 3 point shooting returns to earth and they continue to foul like they did.

Our guys just simply need to drive the ball on every possession, Bing cannot stop that.

Fouls

We have them in some nice foul trouble. If we can continue to drive, we will stretch the lead at the foul line. Then buckets will get easier and easier.

No Zoubek in the first half like people expected. The game is too up-and-down for him, but still they could slow it down and use him some.

Balanced scoring so far.

brutal

Now CBS is showing me Illinois losing to W Ky--I'm on the east coast. they are clueless.

C'mon Kyle

Head in the game, buddy. That's not the best way to pick up a 3rd foul. Although it may be a good thing. We're way ahead and he's had a lot of minutes lately.

Nice run by the Devils! At this rate Bing will have 40 fouls in this game.

Lightbulb live feed radio link

http://www.1010wspc.com/wzky.htm

I gave up on CBS, curse them. wow, up by 24

wow, ewill and nolan both chipping in

good sign for the tournament

MUCH better so far this half.

Mark Macon

So Mark Macon is an assistant for Binghampton. Do you think he still has Billy King nightmares?

unbelieveable
    I'm screwed.
    I have a mac and it works fine... did you install the video requirements?