Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Philadukie View Post
    That's it for the big ones. However, I do have Missouri going to the Final Four, beating Memphis in the Elite 8. This is simply based on the "eye test." I've watched Missouri a couple times this year, and I really liked the way they play. I don't think Tyreke Evans will handle the pressure well. Any thoughts?
    As I posted earlier here, I like this pick as well. When I filled out my bracket, I made this pick based equally on gut instinct and a disdain for Memphis (mainly Calipari). Having said that, much of what I have read in the last two days seems to support this pick. Missouri is equally strong both offensively and defensively.

Duke wins my bracket every year!

A little late for changing brackets, but I just found the Sagarin Tourney Projection simulation bracket thing... http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=17&f=2755&t=4088367

Interesting stuff, an a lot of things jump out that are, to me, somewhat counter-intuitive.

Like Fl. State (5 seed) having a .16% chance of winning it all. Compared to some other schools... UCLA (6) 3.79%, WV (6) 4.39%, Tenn (9) .34% even Arizona (12) .19% is higher (though at those percentages its hardly a material difference.)

I wonder what about the Noles the formula doesn't value?