Thread: What if

What if

I know there is a long way to go.......but if Duke wins tomorrow and Scheyer has a 15-20 point game, I think he could get Tourney MVP, and that would be, for lack of a better word....AWESOME. I just want that to happen so bad since he did not make any of the all ACC teams. What does everyone else think here?

Right now it is Toney Douglas's award to lose. With Kyle and Jon as the next 2 in line if he should have a sub-par game.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    I'm assuming the winner will be from the winning team. Singler had the monster day yesterday, and a solid day today. It's his for the taking. I'd love to see Jon get it, but I don't think it will happen.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    I'm assuming the winner will be from the winning team. Singler had the monster day yesterday, and a solid day today. It's his for the taking. I'd love to see Jon get it, but I don't think it will happen.
    Usually it is, but there are exceptions. Pretty sure Jonny Flynn won the MVP of the Big East tournament tonight despite his team losing. Douglas had 2 monster games so far. Let's hope Kyle or Jon has a monster game tonight and it won't be an issue .

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

You called it...

Great game by Scheyer. I was still surprised to see him get it over Singler, but JS is sure deserving.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."