Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    The day started with about half the arena that ugly powder blue. Half of them left after the FSU upset, and the rest filed out when we were up on Md with about 5 minutes left. There should be PLENTY of tickets. I saw many trying to sell inside the arena on the way out, and there were plenty of scalpers around as well.

As a side note, it is amazing how strong the Carolina faithful travel (or at least this year). They were absolutely EVERYWHERE. Curious to see how many show up tomorrow.
    with about 5 minutes in the Duke game there was a mass exodus of Carolina fans - Duke started the drive home safely chant - it was great.

Tix should be abundant!
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

Tix will be about $20 by gametime, only problem is Ga Dome absolutely sucks as a venue, that's why I'm not there right now. I've stayed home and may go to G'boro next Thurs or Friday. I started my vacation this afternoon, just before leaving work I went on the 4 letter to check the first semi score-what a great way to start a vacation, FSU wins. Then went and watched the Duke game at my usual haunt, another nice feeling. Played golf yesterday at Kingsmill in W'burg in the frigid rain, tied for 1st, another harbinger of good thing to come

GO DUKE!!!
    9F9F9F9F!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steven52682 View Post
    with about 5 minutes in the Duke game there was a mass exodus of Carolina fans - Duke started the drive home safely chant - it was great.
    Hee hee! While taking livehead16 back to her hotel this evening, we drove past the Maryland team bus, and we started the same chant. Today was a good day!

We got good seats for tomorrow for way cheaper than they were going for today, so y'all definitely come down!

Definitely heading in tomorrow with a couple of people. What is the best time to get there in order to get tickets? (We're not looking to get best available, I'd say definitely under $40 but pref around $20) My friend will be coming after church, I'm planning on training in, getting tickets and waiting for her.

I have had the cheapest possible tickets (for example, yesterday I bought 300 level (the highest deck) semis and finals tickets from a professional scalper for 50% of face) for every game of the tourney and have never left the first level. Today I sat about 10 rows off the end line. It is very easy to find good, empty seats in which to sit (especially now that all the pale blue people are home crying in their beer). It should not be a problem getting cheap seats for $20 and then sitting in good seats.

I got in for $40 today (without buying a ticket. But that's another story). A tarheel sold me 2 Tix in sec 120 row 24 for $25 a piece for tomorrow. The heels fans were "giving" their tix away. So get down there and root our boys on. Everyone else will be rooting against us. So get down there tomorrow and buysome tickets!

I wish! Too bad Atlanta is a bit far away for this NJ boy

I did really enjoy watching the Carolina guys abandon their spot behind our bench tonight, and at how the UNC fans who were just hanging on in the hope we lost jump ship... bye bye!

$40 a ticket

I spent $40 for a $72 ticket and sat on the 4th row. Awesome seats. With more patience and an interest in negotiating with about 15 sellers (I was the only buyer) I could have done better...but I admit to falling for the great seats. Easy tickets. Come on down!