Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Status Check

Status Check

Allrighty folks, here we go!! We just knocked off the noles, now let's cream the holes!!! The Devil has banked the fire and brimstone in hell and is now ready to crank up the heat!! Get ready for hell, holes!!

It's a chilly 25 degrees at Cameron Indoor Stadium at the moment. By the time Sunday arrives, the gates of hell will be open and it will be beyond freaking hot as Hades!! Can you feel the heat? It's on the way!!

GTHC, GTH!!!

It's a little grey and slightly breezy in LA, and since it's always sunny in SoCal, this must mean that the gates of Hades are opening to welcome the Holes!

And I am more than willing to help them get there by not watching if necessary, and eating pepperoni... GTHC, GTH! 9F9F9F!

Status Report

It is 16° here in the Hudson Valley and there is ice on the river. A cold wind is blowing from the south. Hell is freezing over.

Go to Hell, carolina!

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Here at the beach it is supposed to be 18 tonight, but they are calling for a veritable heat wave by comparison for the weekend. It can only be due to one thing, an interestingly uncommon weather front due about 4PM on Sunday.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Its 19 here in Efland. Its supposed to be 79 Sun. Just in time for the hell holes to burn.

GTHC, GTHC

Quote Originally Posted by Tappan Zee Devil View Post
    It is 16° here in the Hudson Valley and there is ice on the river. A cold wind is blowing from the south. Hell is freezing over.

Go to Hell, carolina!
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Here at the beach it is supposed to be 18 tonight, but they are calling for a veritable heat wave by comparison for the weekend. It can only be due to one thing, an interestingly uncommon weather front due about 4PM on Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by DukePA's Mom View Post
    Its 19 here in Efland. Its supposed to be 79 Sun. Just in time for the hell holes to burn.

GTHC, GTHC
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeCO2009 View Post
    I won't even bother to get cute. It's cold outside, and I HATE the f-ing tarheels. I would consider trading a digit to send Hanstravel out of chapel hill with a loss.

GTHC!
    Thanks to DukePA for starting the thread!

As y'all have noted, it's pretty darn cold out tonight. 21 in Smithfield, 60 miles from Durham. But it will be nearly 80 come the weekend, as the gates of hell will have opened up to swallow the 'holes for all eternity!

GO TO HELL carolina!
    GO TO HELL!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

It's 11 degrees in Boone right now. Sunday it will be 61 degrees.

We all know why.

Let's send Hanstravel walking out of the Dean Dump for the last time with a loss. GTHC, GTH!

Now it's time to step up the intensity of our Status Checks! Our favorite Paradigm of Optimism, Ozzie, threw down the Gauntlet with a request for creativity. As many of you know, I'm a Physician Assistant. What do you do? How do you envision carolina going to hell if Roy or any baby blue stepped into your office? Here's my contribution:

Originally Posted by DukePA
    Infarcations: Case presentation: 58 year old caucasian male presents with a Jayhawk sticker attached to his chest after his team was completely embarrassed by said feisty bird. ECG reveals a curious lead II pattern of 9F9F9F9F.

Disposition: patient discharged home to Chapel Hell to face the wrath of the most unfaithful, unreasonable fan base on the face of the earth.

Addendum: stupid fan base conveniently forgets betrayal after dadgum group hypnosis. Prognosis: the only cure will be the complete and utter devastation of the pathetic light blues by the superior Blue Devils! GTHC, GTH!!

Pull out all the stops and flood this thread with an inferno of GTHC creativity.

The City of Brotherly Love except when it's cold.
    It's frickin' cold in Philly and we all know why. While all the heat on the East coast is being sucked into Chapel Hell, Silky J and I are headed to the warmer environs of Sin City and are betting the farm on DUKE. 9F baby.

It's currently 32 freezing degrees here in Greenville, North Carolina, but we are expecting progressively warmer temperatures heading in to Sunday afternoon as the gates of hell have opened up to the west of us to engulf that campus in Orange County.

GTHC! 9F 9F 9F!

Let's Go Duke!

It warmed up nicely this afternoon, all the way to the mid 40's. But it is a far cry from the heat that will be present come Sunday afternoon, almost double near 80! Hot as hell, as they say!

Tonight's forecast low is 3 X 9F! How much better can you get than that? Well, the "normal" low here is 4 X 9F! Gotta love it!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble

I've needed today to recover from my heavy duty coaching last night. Finally took a look at the weather forecasts and see a heat wave is forecast to peak on Sunday.

Also just finished an appointment with a chimney sweep. He commented that he noticed a cloud of sulfur about town this afternoon. It seems to be slowly floating east.

It was just snowing 2 days ago, but now it is 70 degrees! It's getting hot as the holes are about to be burnt to their death!!! HAHAHAHA!
    GTHC, GTH!!!!

To the heelz: May the Morse be with you, as our Devils DOT your eyes and DASH to victory!!

A warm front has predictably passed through Greensboro on its way to Chapaheeya, where the temp will rise to purt'near 80 degrees by gametime. 9F'n ya, heelz!

LET'S GO DUKE!!!!

We had snow here in the heartland last Saturday with temps in the single digits. As days have passed since that snowfall and Sunday approaches, the temperatures are rising. The prediction is that after the weekend, the temperatures will once again drop and the possibility of snow enters the forecast. This is proof that the doors to the underworld are opening in anticipation of the entry of the tar heels on Sunday and then the doors will close behind them, allowing our temperatures to return to colder temperatures.

GTH, C, GTH

It will be beyond seasonably warm in the Triangle this weekend and I can't believe no one has mentioned this so far (unless my reading comp is far worse than I thought): WBB sent the dastardly blue-attired tarheelians to hell last weekend. What better way to cap another weekend of acc hoops than MBB sending the pasty and poltroonish purveyors of puerile logic to the fires of Hades also.

Always, and forever: GTHC,GTH!

It's getting hot!

Chapel Hill was 20 degrees warmer Thursday than Wednesday... at that rate it should be positively hellish come Sunday.

Go To Hell, carolina!!!! Go To Hell!!!! (clap-clap) ... [repeat]
    -Son of Jarhead

The Duke fan formerly known as BuschDevil

It's was around 30 degrees last night.

It hasn't been above 50 degrees since October.

Sunday's High?

GTHC, GTH

Summertime is arriving in DC this weekend, with temperatures in the 70s on Saturday and Sunday. It's definitely due to a heat wave coming up from the south, with the point of origin determined to be the Chapel Hell region.

GO TO HELL CAROLINA!
    Check out the Duke Basketball Roundup!

2003-2004 HLM
    Duke | Mirecourt | Detroit| The U | USA

it's about 10 celsius degrees down here in Northern Italy but it's sunny and springtime in coming... and we are gettin ready for a Night (Rome time) TV game on Espn America... Let's Go Duke!