Quote Originally Posted by Greg_Newton View Post
I'm very curious to see if we have a response to the overplay-forcing-G-to-the-middle-from-the-right-wing defensive strategy VT used so effectively (and that I'm sure FSU will try against him). If you give a great player a red carpet into the lane and devote 2-3 defenders to him in the process, you would think we should be able to make something good come from it. Didn't really happen in the VT game though.

Hey, and if nothing else, it's something for him to come back and work on next year right? Maybe? Please?
Ga Tech tried the same thing earlier in the year. Henderson followed that game up with a string of monster games, beating people in either direction. I don't think the overplay was as much of a problem as fatigue (the announcers noted that he didn't take second half warmups and was pounding down water).

FSU (and probably every decent defensive team from here on out) will overplay Henderson's right hand. It may help cut down on his dunks, but he'll most likely still get his points and remain an offensive force.