Ryan Kelly and Mason Plumlee face off in the State Championship game on Saturday

Heads up to those in the Charlotte area - Mason Plumlee and Christ School will take on Ryan Kelly and Ravenscroft in the State Ces, hampionship game. The game starts at 4:00 at Charlotte Latin HS. Yes, that's the saem time as the Duke game, but some may want to DVR the game. Here is more on the contest -

http://bluedevilnation.net/?p=1849

2. I am very much anticipating Ryan & Mason's arrival to Duke come next season. I've heard nothing but great things about them.

I wonder what it will be like having 2 Plumlees in the paint defending the basket, (Coach K's decision)if that ever happens?

This kind of reminds me of Kevin Love and Kyle Singler facing off in the Oregon title game a few years in a row. Too bad we didn't get both of them, too.

I Ryan and Mason both shine today. Congrats to both on reaching the title game.

Any word?

Does anyone have a lead on what's happening in that game between our big guys?
    Love, Ima

Christ School (Mason's team) won 62-54... no details beyond that.
    http://www.ncisaa.org/text_files/Cha...basketball.htm (scroll down a ways)

I guess there's no way we could lose this one!!!! At least this is the last time they have to play against each other. Now, lets all be family!
    Love, Ima

Mason Plumlee scored 19 points and Ryan Kelly scored 14. Here is a game recap:

http://www.ravenscroft.org/page.cfm?...603&show=recap
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Ima Facultiwyfe View Post
    I guess there's no way we could lose this one!!!! At least this is the last time they have to play against each other. Now, lets all be family!
    Love, Ima
    ..except for that all-important McDonald's All-America game, when Ryan represents the East and Mason plays for the West.

Both young men have had fine seasons and HS careers; look forward to seeing them in Duke uniforms!

How does NC high school basketball work? Are the private schools isolated from the public schools or do they all play together?