Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The following Monday or Tuesday work for me.

Although, I'm sure I could draft, watch the game, and snrub all at the same time. That's just how I roll...

I'm fine with moving, but would prefer Tuesday. Also, we're going to be needing some more folks to sign up...
    Just be you. You is enough. - K, 4/5/10, 0:13.8 to play, 60-59 Duke.

You're all jealous hypocrites. - Titus on Laettner

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke

I'm okay with Friday...I can multi-task.

Partly Orlando, FL partly heard Sandpoint, ID
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I'm okay with Friday...I can multi-task.
    Or how about just moving the draft up so it starts at 9, an hour before game time?

I'll do whatever, I just noticed the conflict. I can automate my picks if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by riverside6 View Post
    Ok, big problem. Duke plays at 9:30 on Friday night, draft is scheduled for 10. I propose we move the draft to Monday or Tuesday of next week at the same time.

Thoughts?
    Nice catch. Sounds like Tuesday works for most people, so I will just move it to Tuesday at the 11 because 10 PM wasn't available for some reason. Any problems voice them here or PM me. Keep recruiting people too.

Just curious about the scoring system. With it being Head to Head, seems different to include Cycle, Shutouts and Perfect games.

I'm pretty sure I used the default scoring. Will go back and check. Might have changed something without realizing it.

I misread it...but it does include No Hitters and Complete Games.

Also, I would consider increasing the Minimum Innings Pitched. Otherwise, well there are certain strategies that would take advantage of only 7 innings pitched each week.

Here is what we used last year...

R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS, W, L, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

I'm thinking of leaving the league as I just don't have time to prepare for the draft. Any thoughts or ideas on how/why I should/can stay? I'm sooooo lost.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I'm thinking of leaving the league as I just don't have time to prepare for the draft. Any thoughts or ideas on how/why I should/can stay? I'm sooooo lost.
    Because without the Naught Nine it just wouldn't be the same! I didn't prepare last year. I just knew I wanted to get Santana and Griffey Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by pamtar View Post
    Because without the Naught Nine it just wouldn't be the same! I didn't prepare last year. I just knew I wanted to get Santana and Griffey Jr.
    Did you let Yahoo draft for you? There is no way I'll be up at 11 p.m. (DukeBoy, I know that was the best you could do, no biggie) to draft, thus will need to set up those I want to draft beforehand. I haven't done any research and feel a little exposed not doing any research. Course I researched last year and ended up giving away Dan Uggla.

Tilly, just let Yahoo do it. I'll probably do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by riverside6 View Post
    Tilly, just let Yahoo do it. I'll probably do the same thing.
    Turns out I'm not leaving. Thank you to pamtar for PM'ing some info/help to me. I'm all set for the draft having made my picks.

Good luck to everyone. Should be a fun year. More key players available to all of us.

I let Yahoo! do it for me last year...this year I'll probably makes some changes once they post the draft order and then off to bed.

Anyone else going to be there?

I will, but I have a feeling it's going to be a lonely draft.

Well, you won't be entirely by yourself...