Question A Question for Readers vis a vis Einstein

"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein.

So, fellow DBRers, what material things do you need to be happy between now and April 6?

sagegrouse

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein.

So, fellow DBRers, what material things do you need to be happy between now and April 6?

sagegrouse
    My needs are pretty simple---my trusty flat screen TV, access to the internet, and a few adult beverages (which are somewhat, but not entirely, successful in calming my nerves).

sagegrouse
    Since I already have the TV and Internet access, it's not so much things I need or want.... though I wouldn't turn down a new blue dress!!!!!

I look forward to Senior Night in Cameron. Some of the most memorable games have taken place on Senior Night.
    I look forward to seeing the new line up flourish and peak during the "Big Dance."
    I want Gerald Henderson to invest in another year to complete his mission at Duke.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    I need me and my family to stay healthy.
    I'm counting down the minutes until this thread gets OTB'd.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Smile Obvious answer

sagegrouse
    A sweatshirt that says "DUKE: NCAA MEN'S & WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS 2009!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    A sweatshirt that says "DUKE: NCAA MEN'S & WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS 2009!"
    Yeah, that will work for me too! Of course, I have a hat that says Duke is the 1994 National Champion. They were printed up in advance and someone linked the surplus site that was selling them many years ago, and I bought one.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com