If you watch the movie backwards...

While perusing my favorite Gator message board, the Virtual Swamp, I ran across a link to this webpage that I found too funny not to share here (though I should warn that it does contain a few R-rated comments):

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/c...s_its_a_movie/

Some of those that made me LOL:

If you watch the movie "Jaws" backward, it's about a shark that spits out a scuba tank so he can save a sinking boat by putting it back together with its mouth, and then keeps throwing up people until they have to open a beach.

If you watch Scarface backwards, it's about a man who gives up cocaine and crime to follow his dream of becoming a dishwasher to earn enough money so he can visit Cuba.

If you watch Rocky backwards, it's about a guy who gets beaten up so severely that he's forced to marry the ugliest girl in town.

If you watch Point Break backwards, it's about some surfer dudes recapitalizing banks with guns.

If you watch The Sound of Music backwards, it's about a woman who gets so tired of listening to children sing that she runs away to become a nun.

If you watch The Matrix backwards, Trinity loves Neo lots at the beginning, then slowly loses interest in him until finally she is indifferent. Funny, in reverse it's exactly like real life.

I don't know what to say, that's just hysterical. I especially like Scarface and Jaws.

My favorite scene in Rocky would be when Stallone's getting chased by a chicken running backwards!

I heard it said, you should film birthing. When a child gets unruly, show it the film in reverse and what could happen if they don't straighten up.

When I was in high school, one of my best friends who had been on the football team suffered a serious injury, and had to undergo a lengthy recovery at home. To cheer him up, we'd get the coaches to let us borrow game films and a projector--back then it was strictly black-and-white, 8mm reel-to-reel technology--to take over to our friend's house one night a week for cheap entertainment. Of course, we quickly discovered that there is nothing more side-splitting funny than watching high school football game film played at normal speed in reverse.

Pass plays are particularly good: Seeing the receiver bounce up from under the tacklers, run backwards a few steps, then suddenly extend the ball in front of him and flip it backwards over his head, whereupon the ball flies into the waiting hand of the quarterback, who does a cool windmill motion with it before running forward and sticking the ball under the center's butt--while everybody else runs backwards from random locations on the field to settle into a set formation. But the most hysterical by far were the punt and kickoff returns played backwards--seeing one guy heave the ball halfway down the field where another guy would catch it on his foot. I guess it sounds silly now, but we were easily amused in those days.

What happens if you watch Benjamin Button backwards?
    ~rthomas

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Gator View Post
    When I was in high school, one of my best friends who had been on the football team suffered a serious injury, and had to undergo a lengthy recovery at home. To cheer him up, we'd get the coaches to let us borrow game films and a projector--back then it was strictly black-and-white, 8mm reel-to-reel technology--to take over to our friend's house one night a week for cheap entertainment. Of course, we quickly discovered that there is nothing more side-splitting funny than watching high school football game film played at normal speed in reverse.

Pass plays are particularly good: Seeing the receiver bounce up from under the tacklers, run backwards a few steps, then suddenly extend the ball in front of him and flip it backwards over his head, whereupon the ball flies into the waiting hand of the quarterback, who does a cool windmill motion with it before running forward and sticking the ball under the center's butt--while everybody else runs backwards from random locations on the field to settle into a set formation. But the most hysterical by far were the punt and kickoff returns played backwards--seeing one guy heave the ball halfway down the field where another guy would catch it on his foot. I guess it sounds silly now, but we were easily amused in those days.
    Stray, way back when Mike McGee and his little brother, Jerry, were both members of the Duke Football team. Jerry was on the scout squad, and apparently they didn't have much work to do. Jerry put together a routine with the guys in which they ran all the plays just as the coaches run them when scouting the of opponent's games. You know, run it forward for several frames, and run it backwards for several frames. Well, Jerry did it on the field one day just before a game, or at half time. It was a long time ago, but it was hilarious. I wonder if the archives have a film of that.

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    What happens if you watch Benjamin Button backwards?
    Well, I guess a guy goes through life normally, then very oddly turns into a baby and is stuffed back into his mom. He's very confused though, because everybody around him is aging backwards.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

The last Duke-unc game backwards

If you watch the last Duke-unc game backwards, it's about a bunch of ugly guys in light blue shaking hands with well groomed guys in dark blue deciding that the 'holes will be nice and start throwing the ball out of the basket and removing points until both teams have the same score. In fact they do it alot, so much to the point that Duke feels guilty, and does the same thing for the 'holes. Eventually this amazing show of sportmanship ends with both teams having no points, and they decide that should call it even and go home.
    I'm pretty sure the next movie will end the same way, but it needs to have a better start.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."