Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
    15 minutes. oh boy. i can't concentrate at work.

any one know if this is broadcast live anywhere for those of us at work?

i'm checking justin.tv and channelsurfing.net but not sure if either of them will have it.

This is ESPN, there may be an update from ESPNU at some point...though I'm not sure http://www.justin.tv/lonewolf10

I have ESPNU on, but I have no idea how it's going to go down. I am hoping he has a formal announcement where media is present rather than some reporter giving breaking news.

Hi everyone I'm Jim...Lifetime Duke fan here from up in MA, just found this forum today, looks like I picked a great day to sign up (hopefully!!) Anyway I just wanted to say hi to everyone and quickly introduce myself. I'll be around quite often.

take care

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCrazy84 View Post
    Less than 30 minutes!

Deep breaths, deep breaths
    Maybe KI will be wearing a tee shirt with "UK" on it with another shirt over it. Then he opens it up to reveal...

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Surprised y'all aren't snrubbing...
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Good to have you Jim!

My boss is giving me a lot of crap for being so nervous about this. He doesn't understand. Here we go!!

Quote Originally Posted by PearlJimKusz View Post
    Hi everyone I'm Jim...Lifetime Duke fan here from up in MA, just found this forum today, looks like I picked a great day to sign up (hopefully!!) Anyway I just wanted to say hi to everyone and quickly introduce myself. I'll be around quite often.

take care
    Welcome. You might want to peruse the stickied threads at the top of the thread list. Helpful information is located there.

Quote Originally Posted by RelativeWays View Post
    Maybe KI will be wearing a tee shirt with "UK" on it with another shirt over it. Then he opens it up to reveal...
    Man...I would have a heart attack before i saw the D and the E.

Quote Originally Posted by PearlJimKusz View Post

take care
    welcome to the board!

Quote Originally Posted by RelativeWays View Post

Maybe a shirt with "UK" showing under a jacket. The take the jacket off with a "D" on one end and a "E" on the other

Ha too late on the last post I guess. We are all full of great ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    Welcome. You might want to peruse the stickied threads at the top of the thread list. Helpful information is located there.
    Will do, thank you. Its going to be great to have a place to talk Duke hoops in addition to almost daily talks with my dad who brought me up understanding how important the passion of basketball in all aspects truly is.

Almost time!!!

Here we go...

I'm crossing my fingers and rubbing the rabbit's foot. Noonan, Noonan, Noonan...

I hope the commitment comes in the first half of the show... but I wouldn't be surprised if they made us wait.

Now where did i put my Calipari-Cam?
    The University of North Carolina
    Where CHEATING is a Way of Life