Thread: Barnes

Barnes

A lot of rumors are going around about Barnes at the game tonight with his mother and sister.

1) one rumor has it that Barnes planned to surprise coach K
    2) another rumor has it that Barnes will be behind the Duke bench
    3) another rumor has Barnes accepting something...

hopefully good news...

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1515 View Post
    A lot of rumors are going around about Barnes at the game tonight with his mother and sister.

hopefully good news...
    Glad you clarified which Barnes this thread is about! My first thought was "Why would there be a thread on the Texas coach?"

Smile

I just noticed on Scout that he is the suprise of the night as far as recruiting goes. I hope that he will go ahead and commit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim1515 View Post

hopefully good news...
    There are rumors and there is truth. I doubt the truth will leak out unless you subscribe to the few who know whether any of this is true or not. I really think rumors are best left alone. Why not enjoy the Duke-UNC game and let this go for now. The truth will come out soon enough. Consider that there is a good reason this is not out in public forums and that if true, some might not want this known. I assure you the preceeding sentence is important. It amazes me how so many feel the need to spread fire. In short, I will not confirm or deny anything here and I know few who could.

I really think it's best that this thread disappears.

Quote Originally Posted by dukebb444 View Post
    I just noticed on Scout that he is the suprise of the night as far as recruiting goes. I hope that he will go ahead and commit.
    And that's why some do not find out well before hand what is happening. Often times the last one to know, runs with information, be it accurate or not. All I know is that are some of great influence and involvement which consider this subject matter private.

Quote Originally Posted by watzone View Post
    And that's why some do not find out well before hand what is happening. Often times the last one to know, runs with information, be it accurate or not. All I know is that are some of great influence and involvement which consider this subject matter private.

All I am going off of is that Scout has said he is a suprise... that's all. I understand that from a pay perspective it's consider private.

Quote Originally Posted by dukebb444 View Post
    All I am going off of is that Scout has said he is a suprise... that's all. I understand that from a pay perspective it's consider private.
    It has nothing to do with the pay perspective, but what certain people do or don't want out there. I don't have anything showing on the main board of my site pertaining to this, so I am not fishing for hits. Some specualtion and certainly rumors are like wildfire and wildfire is never a good thing. Eveyone will know if Harrison was there after the game, so it's not asking too much to wait until credible facts come out.

Quote Originally Posted by watzone View Post
    It has nothing to do with the pay perspective, but what certain people do or don't want out there. I don't have anything showing on the main board of my site pertaining to this, so I am not fishing for hits. Some specualtion and certainly rumors are like wildfire and wildfire is never a good thing. Eveyone will know if Harrison was there after the game, so it's not asking too much to wait until credible facts come out.
    So you don't look at Scout?

Let's just focus on the good news and let rumors be rumors. Barnes is going to be in Cameron tonight and he'll get to take in the atmosphere. Whatever else happens, happens.

Let's Go Duke!

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    Rumor-mongering isn't allowed on this site. If you have a credible source, and not just some link at scout.com, then feel free to post it. Until then, this thread is CLOSED.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”