Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Status Check!

Status Check!

OK, it is now post time!

It is a very warm, unseasonably warm night in the Triangle tonight. In fact, tomorrow afternoon it will be 70F (that's 7 and 7/9ths 9F's!) tomorrow afternoon while I'm on the golf course. Obviously, the gates of Hell are opening up to engulf the most evil empire located 8 miles from Durham. We, admittedly, had a rough week, but have redeemed ourselves to right the Universe, and on Wednesday night all will be perfect in the world when
    carolina GOES TO HELL!

Greetings from the Brunchgate Group, having wonderful brews and martini's at Devildeac's house.
    Love,
    Ozzie, Devildeac, CB&B, CL15876, DukeDiv2013, and the shin-kickerzzzz, CathyCA, DukePA, TillyGalore, Sue71 and Mrs. Ozzie and Mrs. DD.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OZZIE4DUKE; 02-07-2009 at 09:04 PM.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

It is raining in Southern California, but it should be sunny by Wednesday. GTHC!

(I was just reading the boards and wondering why this thread hadn't started yet. Then it suddenly appeared. Thanks Ozzie.)

On the way home driving west after today's game, I noticed a light whiff of burning and sulfur in the air. Will there be red flag warnings posted this week?

All of the above applies, but a picture has been edited into the original post
    Don't miss it!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    All of the above applies, but a picture has been edited into the original post
    Don't miss it!
    What... no flame or sulfur cloud?

Status Check?

Ahh, jeez, I clicked on this thread thinking it concerned a tax refund for the middle class.

Go to Hell, Carolina. I spent three years on my Master's research in a basement lab of Rosenau that was CON--frickin-DEMNED while the Athletic Dept spent a bajillion dollars on a renovation to Kenan. Hope you found those 120 vials of radioactive tracer I left behind you soon to be mutant bastards.

Go DUKE!

8:55 p.m. on Saturday evening. Enjoyed an unseasonably warm day in St. Louis by going to the zoo. Earlier this week the temp here was 9F, but it's warmed up in preparation for Carolina going to hell!

We will send them to hell Wednesday night and Roy will lead the charge. He's in fact the screaming driver of the bus on Carolina's 'Highway to Hell' (hear AC/DC's song in the background).

dth.

OK, it is now post time!

It is a very warm, unseasonably warm night in the Triangle tonight. In fact, tomorrow afternoon it will be 70F (that's 7 and 7/9ths 9F's!) tomorrow afternoon while I'm on the golf course. Obviously, the gates of Hell are opening up to engulf the most evil empire located 8 miles from Durham. We, admittedly, had a rough week, but have redeemed ourselves to right the Universe, and on Wednesday night all will be perfect in the world when
    carolina GOES TO HELL!

Greetings from the Brunchgate Group, having wonderful brews and martini's at Devildeac's house.
    Love,
    Ozzie, Devildeac, CB&B, CL15876, DukeDiv2013, and the shin-kickerzzzz, CathyCA, DukePA, TillyGalore, Sue71 and Mrs. Ozzie and Mrs. DD.
    seven out of seven DBR posters and devildeac guests agree: carolina can go to hell!

9F 9F 9F!

Thanks to the Devildeacs for hosting a lovely dessert party tonight for some of the DBR gang.

2300 hrs here in chapel hell. This mornign, i went running and it was 32 degrees. Now, it is 57 and rising. Tomorrow, it will be up to 70.

I cannot wait for this game. I hate carolina. That is all.

The gates of hell have opened and carolina will descend through them. The heat will only be temporary; carolina's demise into hell will be permanent.

Beautiful day in East Georgia.

I see lots of rams looking pretty confident.

Afraid it's gonna rain on their parade.

GTH,C.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Beautiful day in East Georgia.

I see lots of rams looking pretty confident.

Afraid it's gonna rain on their parade.

GTH,C.
    What you've said is so poetic .... full of insight that the smack talk lacks! You must have gone to a really good university.

OK, it is now post time!

carolina GOES TO HELL!

Love,
    And a shout out to DukeDiv2013's parent who are lurking on the DBR. Can they add to the status check thread. The gauntlet has been thrown down.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Just got back in town from the trip to Durham, whiffs of sulfur on the wind as we rolled across eastern NC. Chiming in with my GTHC!!!!!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Checking in from Kansas

Temperatures reached the 70's today - setting a new record high. The temps begin falling tomorrow. The warmth is being drawn to the east - it must have something to do with the opening of the gates preparing for the tarheels trip to the flames below.

9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F

GTH, C, GTH

The snow and ice are finally melting here in Western PA. The timing can be no coincidence.

Carolina shall not pass go, nor collect $200, but instead proceed with haste directly to hell.

Very balmy here in Houston town just waiting for Carolina to Go to Hell!

It's as simple as that.

ricks

Finally found where the weather suits my clothes – and settled down in Brentwood, CA

Gthc!! Gth!!

I'm in New Zealand for joint business and pleasure trip. Unfortunately, the work part occurs right when the game is scheduled.

However I have noticed that it's been unreasonably hot here the last day or so, especially for a country so close to the Antarctic. And it's hard not to notice how many sheep are here. There must be a connection...then I saw it, a guy with a Carolina shirt in downtown Christchurch. The pale blue shirt with the Ram's Head on it. Christchurch. Chepel Hill. Heat. Ram's head. Sheep everywhere...I was getting delerious. I felt weak. All the sheep had Carolina uniforms on. They were being driven into a barn for their annual shearing. The barn looked like Cameron. It was Cameraon! They came out, bald as can be, baa'ing like little lambs. They had been beaten bad by the Blue Devils.

Was it a vision? Was it reality? Who knows? But I do know this, Carolina is going to hell on Wednesday! (Even if it's Thursday here...)

Grey Devil

What ram? That damn thing is a goat and an ugly goat to boot. (as far as goats are concerned)

This week's forecast calls for warming temps to be sustaining and sulfuric stinks from the western side of exit 170 as the goat/holes line up to fall deeply into the abyss of the abyss that is hell and all it's fires.

Not poetry but it makes me smile.