Babylon 5 - VA license plate

Never watched the show, but guessing from the multiple Duke stickers, the owner of the car may actually get to this blog post about them.

http://www.welovedc.com/2009/02/04/z...e-appreciated/

I'm envious that you can get a Duke vanity plate in Virginia. You can't in Georgia ... although, oddly, you can get a Florida Gators plate.
    No soup for you!

My husband and I have been watching B5 episodes on and off for the past year or so. We're just now into season 5 (He's a huge fan who watched when it aired. I just agreed to re-watch with him since he was so enthusiastic. It's obviously grown on me enough to watch through season 5)

Anyways, being a Virginian Dukie who knows who Zathras is and also drives a subcompact Japanese car--I think that rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by bluebutton View Post
    My husband and I have been watching B5 episodes on and off for the past year or so. We're just now into season 5 (He's a huge fan who watched when it aired. I just agreed to re-watch with him since he was so enthusiastic. It's obviously grown on me enough to watch through season 5)

Anyways, being a Virginian Dukie who knows who Zathras is and also drives a subcompact Japanese car--I think that rocks!
    Oh man, Season 5 was bad. Maybe as bad as Season 1. The story arc should have just gone 2-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavlaw View Post
    Oh man, Season 5 was bad. Maybe as bad as Season 1. The story arc should have just gone 2-4.
    Can't say I disagree--just being a completist. (I almost gave up after an episode or 2 of Season 1 b/c I thought the acting was really awful.) Being a completist is also keeping me in BSG. Well, last week's episode was pretty good.