"This site may harm your computer" - Google Issue

I just started having this problem this morning. Every time I search on google or a google powered search it puts a "this site may harm your computer" message under each link, and if I click on one of the search results, it takes me to a page talking about malware. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: I should clarify that this happens on any search about anything. If I search wikipedia, and click on wikipedia.org, it takes me to the malware page. Strange...

I'm seeing it, too. Very annoying.

-jk

I have an automated scan currently running. All clear to nearly done.

I think that happened to me on my dad's computer over Christmas.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    It's a function that Google uses, but it appears it can get a lot of false positives. You have to type the URL in the address bar, you can't click on the link.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    I just started having this problem this morning. Every time I search on google or a google powered search it puts a "this site may harm your computer" message under each link, and if I click on one of the search results, it takes me to a page talking about malware. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: I should clarify that this happens on any search about anything. If I search wikipedia, and click on wikipedia.org, it takes me to the malware page. Strange...
    I saw this when searching Google this morning. If I click on the link I was searching for, I'm fine. I don't know what happens if I click on the "This site may harm your computer" link... I was too scared to click on it. It did, however, come up under each search result.

I started getting that message this morning. Very annoying. If they don't straighten it out, I'm going to stop using Google.

My wife is getting it on her Mac, but I'm not getting it on my PC.

I'm getting the problem with Firefox, but not IE.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    I have not had it, I use IE7.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Problem appears to be resolved. I suspect they made some update to the system and caused a bug. I mean EVERY site brought up that message for me. Including if I googled google or gmail. Pretty sure google didn't mean to label themselves as potentially harmful. Its gone now though, at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    Including if I googled google or gmail. Pretty sure google didn't mean to label themselves as potentially harmful.
    That would have been the most awesome of awesome screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    That would have been the most awesome of awesome screenshots.
    You know, I really missed an opportunity there. Oh well, maybe they'll screw up again sometime and I'll get a second chance.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    I have not had it, I use IE7.
    I have not had it, I use IE6.

Quote Originally Posted by IamMatt'sUserName View Post
    My favorite part "A previous version of this post included a reference to former Vice President Al Gore, which has now been removed"

i got it also yesterday morning on safari....seems to be fixed now..

Each item in the search return had the alert...

prolly a bug planted by the 11 yr old pakastani hacker ASK.com hired...