Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Annoying Commercial

Has anyone ever seen the finallyfast.com commercial. So annoying!! It shows a guy using the website and these are his exact words "My computer's fast! Finally! Finally fast dot com!!"

It might be more annoying then the head-on commercials that still haunt me in the dark and in my dreams.

Three words to that guy --

Stop downloading p0rn.

Quote Originally Posted by RainingThrees View Post
    Has anyone ever seen the finallyfast.com commercial. So annoying!! It shows a guy using the website and these are his exact words "My computer's fast! Finally! Finally fast dot com!!"

It might be more annoying then the head-on commercials that still haunt me in the dark and in my dreams.
    To be fair, for the makers of finallyfast.com to catch up to HeadOn, they need to come out with several other products, all with the same ad slogan.

Currently, my vote for most annoying commercial goes to the UPS dry erase board guy.

Not sure why. I just have to turn the channel every time it comes on.

-EarlJam

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    Currently, my vote for most annoying commercial goes to the UPS dry erase board guy.

-EarlJam
    I don't like his hairdo, but I love the little drawings he does. Fascinating stuff. I start to wonder how he did one drawing and before I can figure it out, he's on to another one.

Also those pizza hut commercials which in every one they pretend like their food was made by a chef, and then tell the people at the end that it was delivered. People have the exact same reactions every time, I'm pretty sure they're paid to act surprised.

Also those pizza hut commercials which in every one they pretend like their food was made by a chef, and then tell the people at the end that it was delivered. People have the exact same reactions every time, I'm pretty sure they're paid to act surprised.
    YES! Excellent call! I knew there was one I was forgetting and that's the one. I hate that commercial!

And yes, bad acting for sure.

-EarlJam

How dare you say something like that! How would YOU act if you suddenly realized that delicious, healthy, and surely low-sodium pasta and sandwich entrees were available to you at your local Pizza Hut? I jumped out of my chair when I first heard the news.

I hate the Subway $5 Foot Long commercials. As if those are really construction workers and not paid actors having such a great time singing that stupid song!
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Red face We DO have another thread about worst commercials

But since you mention it, I don't like:
    1) the Whopper virgin commercials; and
    2) the CocaCola lawyers who want to sue Coke Zero for taste infringement.

If you watch the Fox Soccer Channel, you've probably learned to hate the ProActive anti-zit commercials. Jennifer Love Hewitt is a doll, but after 6,000 runs this commercial needs to go away.

I'm sick of the Mike Hogwood commercials for Carolina Kia that air in the triad area.
    Tom Mac

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post

-EarlJam
    New job suggestion: You challenge annoying commercial people to wrestling matches, live on pay-per-view. You could dress up like a luchador, or you could just be some big ol boss wrestler. Just think of all the annoying people you could put in their proper place:
    Geico Caveman
    UPS Guy
    ShamWow Guy
    Billy Mays
    Jack LaLanne.

I don't know about anyone else, but I would pay cold, hard, cash, money to watch EarlJam wrestle the godfather of fitness, Jack LaLanne.

Just sayin.

I really hate the Bud Light air drawing commercials. For that matter, I really hate any garbage beer commercials.

Now, if PBR did a commercial I'd probably like it. But then, would I still like PBR?

I have to agree with Earl Jam on the UPS thing. If I was Ben Gibbard I'd sue Sub Pop for defamation.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    New job suggestion: You challenge annoying commercial people to wrestling matches, live on pay-per-view. You could dress up like a luchador, or you could just be some big ol boss wrestler. Just think of all the annoying people you could put in their proper place:
    Geico Caveman
    UPS Guy
    ShamWow Guy
    Billy Mays
    Jack LaLanne.

I don't know about anyone else, but I would pay cold, hard, cash, money to watch EarlJam wrestle the godfather of fitness, Jack LaLanne.

Just sayin.

It could be like celebrity deathmatch!!!! And how could I forget Billy Mays who cannot speak without shouting.

Quote Originally Posted by pamtar View Post
    I really hate the Bud Light air drawing commercials. For that matter, I really hate any garbage beer commercials.

Now, if PBR did a commercial I'd probably like it. But then, would I still like PBR?

I have to agree with Earl Jam on the UPS thing. If I was Ben Gibbard I'd sue Sub Pop for defamation.
    Heineken commercials usually aren't that bad. Now that I really think about commercials I remember Dickie V doing Hooters commercials. OMG!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG5I-8wJFO4

Silverado

How about the Chevy truck campaign where Howie Long makes fun of trucks that have options that Chevy doesn't offer? I can't believe that the only good thing about Chevy trucks is that they don't offer a heated steering wheel.

PS: In this weather, I LOVE my heated steering wheel!

Heineken commercials usually aren't that bad.
    Have you seen this one? It's pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIutgtzwhAc
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Have you seen this one? It's pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIutgtzwhAc
    One word...Brilliant!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArnieMc View Post
    How about the Chevy truck campaign where Howie Long makes fun of trucks that have options that Chevy doesn't offer? I can't believe that the only good thing about Chevy trucks is that they don't offer a heated steering wheel.

PS: In this weather, I LOVE my heated steering wheel!
    But do you have the man step and talk in the funny voice?