New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

WBB Duke 57, VT 52

It's on Fox Sports at 6:30, in Blacksburg. Shouldn't be much of a matchup, but I'm hoping to see better shooting. I'm always hoping that, but this team has been frustratingly bad underneath. Best of luck, GO DUKE!!

P.S. Next couple game are on TV, yay!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

No Abby tonight

Sounds like she has the flu. We will miss her defense.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Chante Black is awesome. Weird game, mirrored halves. Started bad, finished 1st half strong. Started 2cnd half strong, finished bad. Chante was consistant though, she is the ladies equal to Kyle Singler. She does everything the team needs. Score, defend, block, rebound. She's a player deserving of a number in the rafters.
    Congrats to the team, another ugly win, but every time we get another ugly win it makes it look like this team might be going places. GO DUKE!

And we think we have attendance problems!? Place seemed almost, but not quite, completely empty on TV.

It wasn't an elegant game, but a win is a win. (Just ask Valvano!)

-jk

What ball handling

WE handled the ball like a junior high team. I believe we had 28 TOs in the game. If we handle the ball like that for the rest of the season we will be in big trouble. VT looked like a bad team and we should have beaten them by 10-15 points. Go Duke!