I pranked 3 of my coworkers (who totally deserved it*) today, and I was wondering if anyone else has pulled an April Fool's joke on anyone at work/school. Here's the list of what I did
- put each of their mouses in Jello - yes, I just copied the Office, but it took some effort disassembling the mouse, filling it with BB's (so it doesn't float), and removing all electronic parts so that I wouldn't break it.
- one guy has a yoga ball that he occasionally sits on, so I put a smiley face on it (we have juggling balls at work with smileys... I guess it's sort of an inside joke)
- put Bert + Ernie faces on one girl and her boyfriend's picture, and put Huey, Dewey, and Louie on the other guy's nephew/nieces... yes, I'm 12.
- taped down the part under the ear piece of the phone and called their extensions as they arrived, so that when they answered the phone, it would keep ringing.
- switched some buttons on the keyboard that most people wouldn't notice (M and N, I and O, comma and period). This one actually was good enough that one of them had to get her password reset because she typed in the wrong password three times.
* They put my trackball in Jello, but didn't cover it well enough, and it filled up with Jello and stopped working...
I cannot decide if you are awesome or if your workplace is one of the most unproductive offices ever.
I am leaing toward the former
Thanks for the pics-- they are awesome.
-Jason "wish I had a good April Fool's prank but I was not in the office on April first" Evans
First thing Monday morning I came in and sat at my computer all day reading and responding to posts on DBR while they thought I was hard at work on the computer...........I sure fooled em' good!!!
My wife called me as I was about to get on my train for my daily commute into NYC to tell me we had water in the basement and that I needed to get home immediately. Then she put me on speaker so that my kids could yell, "April Fools Daddy!" What can I say, they got me.
Cameron Crazies Do Not Storm The Court
The kids know better. The fact that it was the 1st never even came up.