Thread: New Duke Video

New Duke Video

Top 5 plays against UNCA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUpcXk094bw

Quote Originally Posted by RainingThrees View Post
    That's some really good quality when selecting watch in HD! Never thought I'd see quality like that on YouTube. I'm glad they've added that functionality. Seems much better than the quality on ESPN last night, but maybe that's just because of the size of the screen...And to get back on topic, seems like G it always the top of the top plays!

BluePlanet is really a great website, and I just keep spending time on it looking at all the nice videos and photos. They do a great job of updating the site with lots of fresh materials.

But dear BluePlanet, it's OK to post photoes from a game that Duke lost, you know... It's kinda weird when photos of every single game of the season were there except the 2nd Michigan game.

Quote Originally Posted by wisteria View Post
    BluePlanet is really a great website, and I just keep spending time on it looking at all the nice videos and photos. They do a great job of updating the site with lots of fresh materials.

But dear BluePlanet, it's OK to post photoes from a game that Duke lost, you know... It's kinda weird when photos of every single game of the season were there except the 2nd Michigan game.
    Seems to require IE. I've already got the Flash doohickey for Firefox. Reinstalling it doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Beem View Post
    Seems to require IE. I've already got the Flash doohickey for Firefox. Reinstalling it doesn't help.
    same thing here. The DBP homepage never works on my computer now, keeps saying that Flash is required. Well I have the newest version installed, but it doesn't help. I have to use other computers...Weird.

I just watched HD version on Firefox (3.0.4) without any problem.

oh, I was talking about the blueplanet homepage, not the youtube video.

oh, I was talking about the blueplanet homepage, not the youtube video.
    I can view the Duke Blue Planet page fine on Firefox 3.0.4. I have too many add-ons to name, including Shockwave Flash 9.0 r124. I can tell the website was definitely designed with IE in mind, though, as some pages the rendering is a bit off, but the functionality is always there for me in Firefox...

I have Firefox 3.0.5, and it still gives me the "you need flash" page. Maybe it's because I'm using OS system. But it doesn't make sense, because it runs fine on other Mac computers and it used to be fine on mine too. One day it started to show this "need flash" page, and then I could never get it to work.

Ah, sorry about the digress. Didn't mean to turn it into a tech thread. I'm just frustrated that's all.

I have Firefox 3.0.5, and it still gives me the "you need flash" page. Maybe it's because I'm using OS system. But it doesn't make sense, because it runs fine on other Mac computers and it used to be fine on mine too. One day it started to show this "need flash" page, and then I could never get it to work.

Ah, sorry about the digress. Didn't mean to turn it into a tech thread. I'm just frustrated that's all.
    I have the same problem. I've tried disabling all my extensions and add ons and even reinstalling flash. Not sure what the problem is, but I've had problems with some other flash sites using firefox in the past as well.