Drug use in Indiana.

http://www.indystar.com/article/2008...S0601/81217054

Former IU guard Eric Gordon talks about it.

Stay hot IU.

Official IU 07-08 team video

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    I see why they print articles like these because of the sensationalism, but there are no facts to this information. The article belongs more in the Enquirer than the Indy Star. It's hearsay based on players' accounts; until someone mentions names of players who used, and the drugs involved it is nothing but rumor that cannot be substantiated.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Pointless

I agree. There is no point to this article. It is a jerk move by Gordon, who is trying to deflect the stench away from himself. He backed out at the last minute on Illinois, (effectively ruining their season) for the SOLE reason that Kelvin Sampson became the coach at IU. Now he is trying to distance himself from the program.

Honestly, why does this matter? A bunch of college kids used drugs (What a COMPLETE shock). Yes, they happened to be on a team. And none of those kids are still in the program. None of the coaches are still in the program.

This serves no purpose. Everyone knows that Sampson was a crooked coach. Gordon is trying to cleanse his own rep for marketing purposes, at the excuse of a program trying to redeem itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Diddy View Post
    I agree. There is no point to this article. It is a jerk move by Gordon, who is trying to deflect the stench away from himself. He backed out at the last minute on Illinois, (effectively ruining their season) for the SOLE reason that Kelvin Sampson became the coach at IU. Now he is trying to distance himself from the program.

Honestly, why does this matter? A bunch of college kids used drugs (What a COMPLETE shock). Yes, they happened to be on a team. And none of those kids are still in the program. None of the coaches are still in the program.

This serves no purpose. Everyone knows that Sampson was a crooked coach. Gordon is trying to cleanse his own rep for marketing purposes, at the excuse of a program trying to redeem itself.
    Wow man seems like you have some pent up anger against Gordon that you've wanted to release for a long time. Are you a big Illinois fan or do you just hate him? I don't blame him for distancing himself from that situation.