New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Proof Poll Skewing Works

The Washington Redskins mounted a campaign to get their fans to vote early and often for their players to make the Pro Bowl. Apparently it worked very well, because 12 of them were voted as starters! That's insane. And after reading the article, it's apparent that several of them are completely undeserving.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    The Washington Redskins mounted a campaign to get their fans to vote early and often for their players to make the Pro Bowl. Apparently it worked very well, because 12 of them were voted as starters! That's insane. And after reading the article, it's apparent that several of them are completely undeserving.
    ::Barf::

Ugh. As a 'Skins fan, this is slightly embarrassing. On a scale of 1 - 10, I give it a 3. I give Eli (errr I mean Archie) Manning's handling of the draft (San Diego vs New York) about an 8. He's a great quarterback. But he'll always be one of the worlds biggest douchebags for that debacle.