Boston Legal Series Ends

Did anyone see the Boston Legal series finale on Monday night? I thought the opening scene with, Denny Crane shooting the Chinese business men, was hiliarious. I liked how "Hands" and Katie got together at the end. Didn't care much for the Allan and Denny marriage though. It seemed kinda silly. The wedding scene with the Scalia look-alike was funny. Allan's supreme court scene was equally funny, though I think he could have been a little less political, but that was Allan. I'm going to miss the series. I believe the first 2-3 years had better story lines. ABC wil have a hole to fill.
    Tom Mac

Smile It's one of ILJ's favorite shows

Quote Originally Posted by Tommac View Post
    Did anyone see the Boston Legal series finale on Monday night? I thought the opening scene with, Denny Crane shooting the Chinese business men, was hiliarious. I liked how "Hands" and Katie got together at the end. Didn't care much for the Allan and Denny marriage though. It seemed kinda silly. The wedding scene with the Scalia look-alike was funny. Allan's supreme court scene was equally funny, though I think he could have been a little less political, but that was Allan. I'm going to miss the series. I believe the first 2-3 years had better story lines. ABC wil have a hole to fill.
    Maybe they can get Jay Leno to fill the time slot.

I have only watched one full episode and part of another one - my sisters and a nephew love it and I watched with them probably 2 seasons ago. Does the fact that the William Shatner and James Spader characters got married fulfill my prediction that they would end up together?

Come back Boston Legal!

The only thing wrong with the series finale is that it was the season finale. I love the show.

Denny Crane!

I really was expecting a few Star Trek references last night and I guess I was disappointed there weren't any, other than maybe about coming back to life (on Mars?), sort of like Spock on the Genesis Planet, but I'm not sure if that was really the reference.

I almost expected the wedding to be a triple header including "Hands" and Katie, and I'm glad he finally kissed her. He might even have gotten lucky!

Denny shooting the "foreign buyers from out of town" - hey! There's a ST NG reference (Hotel Royale episode)! - with the paint gun was fabulous. And his aim is getting much better!

Weren't Denny's chairs located on the roof and not on a window balcony alcove? I always thought they were on the roof.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

I love this show. Sadly, I've not been able to keep up this season with all of the moving and lack of cable. My boss and I are both huge fans of the show. He is Denny Crane and I am his Alan Shore. Whenever he calls me, a picture of Denny Crane shows up on my phone and whenever I get an IM I see the same picture; his messages and calls from me show up with an Alan icon.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    I love this show. Sadly, I've not been able to keep up this season with all of the moving and lack of cable. My boss and I are both huge fans of the show. He is Denny Crane and I am his Alan Shore. Whenever he calls me, a picture of Denny Crane shows up on my phone and whenever I get an IM I see the same picture; his messages and calls from me show up with an Alan icon.
    I just cannot comment.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    I just cannot comment.
    At least it's not a McCrappy icon from the worst show on television. You still watching that tripe?