The Amazing Race

OK, OK I'm coming out and announcing my love of the show. After teaching in Australia/New Zealand the last two summers I've fallen in love with travelling and wish I had more time to do it....exception being my wife and son at home!

So the amazing race lets me explore other places without actually going.

Did anyone watch the finale? I need to know why Dallas and his mom weren't there to greet the winning pair. I was hoping to see if he would hook up with the girl from the winning team ( I forget her name ). I was disappointed in the ending, found it very melodramatic, but thought that would have made for a good story line.

I assumed it was due to passport problems in that they lost theirs and the finish was very shortly thereafter.

I love The Amazing Race. It's my favorite show, unless, of course, Duke Basketball is on.

I've often thought about entering The Amazing Race as a contestant. I think that would be so much fun.

The Amazing Race is the one reality show I'd love to do. But I refuse to use its acronym...
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Wherever the wind blows and the leaves dance.
    I wish they would do more clue solving rather than just flat out traveling. Too many times do teams get screwed by a taxi or something out of their control. There was a show (NBC?) a couple of years called Treasure Hunters (?) that was alot better IMO but didn't get past the first season.

Mom and son got caught in Russia with no passports.

I could have watched Star all day long. Yum.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Canada View Post
    OK, OK I'm coming out and announcing my love of the show. After teaching in Australia/New Zealand the last two summers I've fallen in love with travelling and wish I had more time to do it....exception being my wife and son at home!

So the amazing race lets me explore other places without actually going.

Did anyone watch the finale? I need to know why Dallas and his mom weren't there to greet the winning pair. I was hoping to see if he would hook up with the girl from the winning team ( I forget her name ). I was disappointed in the ending, found it very melodramatic, but thought that would have made for a good story line.
    I wondered the same thing but assumed it was the passport issue. I thought there might be some mention of them but nothing. I enjoy the travel aspect - I started watching one season when the went to a city I had visited.

I can't remember - do they have a follow-up reunion show? Perhaps we'll see the mother/son team at that.