Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham

    Duke v. MICHIGAN TODAY... who would win?

    If Duke played Michigan today, who would win?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Quote Originally Posted by dukediv2013 View Post
    If Duke played Michigan today, who would win?
    Funny. You mean as opposed to two days from now?

  3. #3
    If I was a betting man, I would say that the spread in this game should be about 25 points in favor of Duke. Am I underestimating or overestimating the Devils? You be the judge.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Winston Salem, NC
    DUKE BLUE DEVILS again..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lewisville, NC
    In basketball....Duke did beat UM, would beat UM, and will beat UM again.

    In football...this would be the year to catch the Wolverines; I'd say a tossup or a slight edge to Duke football.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Texas/NC
    If Dukediv played a monkey in checkers today... who would win?

  7. #7
    If a team of monkeys played Michigan, who would win?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham

    Good question...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueintheFace View Post
    If Dukediv played a monkey in checkers today... who would win?
    I suck at checkers... Good question.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Meeting with Marie Laveau
    Quote Originally Posted by roywhite View Post
    In basketball....Duke did beat UM, would beat UM, and will beat UM again.

    In football...this would be the year to catch the Wolverines; I'd say a tossup or a slight edge to Duke football.
    I like the way you think!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Texas/NC
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    If a team of monkeys played Michigan, who would win?
    2 questions

    1) Do the monkey's have sneakers?
    2) How many All-Jungle primates are on the roster?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Dillon, Colorado
    So what about today? We beat them when it really mattered, in 1992. Twice.
    Between me and every ideal I always find Scheisskopfs, Peckems, Korns and Cathcarts. And that sort of changes the ideal. -- Joseph Heller

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The City of Brotherly Love
    Quote Originally Posted by dukediv2013 View Post
    If Duke played Michigan today, who would win?
    That is a totally absurd question. What is your point?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Durham

    We should be worrying about Michigan!

    Quote Originally Posted by 77devil View Post
    That is a totally absurd question. What is your point?
    My point is that we should not be talking about UNC, we don't play them until February. Our next game is against the University of Michigan. I would love to see as much conversation about Michigan as we have about us playing UNC in 3 months.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by dukediv2013 View Post
    My point is that we should not be talking about UNC, we don't play them until February. Our next game is against the University of Michigan. I would love to see as much conversation about Michigan as we have about us playing UNC in 3 months.
    Agreed. UNC banter has taken up too much board space, IMO.
    I think this battle with UM will be a bit more difficult for Duke, but I think it is still a double digit win.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New Bern, NC
    Duke.
    Hopefully even better than last time!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueintheFace View Post
    2 questions

    1) Do the monkey's have sneakers?
    2) How many All-Jungle primates are on the roster?
    3) Will Ditka be driving the bus?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by yancem View Post
    3) Will Ditka be driving the bus?
    Dern. I was hoping to make the first superfans reference...

    My prediction?... Da Bearssss two hunnerd n six, Michigan tree.
    "There can BE only one."

Similar Threads

  1. Charting Duke vs. Michigan (I)
    By Jumbo in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 11:46 PM
  2. Duke MBB vs. Michigan Post Game Thread
    By Bob Green in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 04:39 PM
  3. Charting Duke vs. Michigan
    By Jumbo in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 05:50 PM
  4. Duke-Michigan
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 03:55 PM
  5. Duke-Michigan series to resume
    By Ann Arbor Devil in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •