Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Lost 2009 discussion

any thoughts on as to whom the client is?

If Kate won't go back to the island and we are made to believe it has to happen - is stealing aaron and taking him back the only way to get her to go?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverBlowingBubbles View Post
    any thoughts on as to whom the client is?

If Kate won't go back to the island and we are made to believe it has to happen - is stealing aaron and taking him back the only way to get her to go?
    Ben will be the client, I am confident about that.

I think Kate will realize that it is unfair to subject Aaron to a life on the run and she will agree to go back to the island.

--Jason "really cool preview!" Evans

that was my original thought... but it seemed too obvious...

its strange how it also seems ben and widmore are behind everything - all though we don't know for 100% certainty yet.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    I'm still catching up on my Lost. I have all the seasons on my PC, but instead of watching them on it I've been doing the Monday 4 episode marathons on Sci-Fi. They are in to the 3rd season now, but aired a movie last Monday instead of Lost. If they do that again this week, I'm burning a bunch to DVD and having my own marathon viewing.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

yes, remember, you can watch all of the episodes in HD streaming on ABC.com anytime you want for free.

I'm rewatching the 4th season to make sure I don't miss any clues for this up and coming season...

feel free to ask any questions about anything and I'll try to answer while not spoiling - I'm sure J.E. might help out too.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverBlowingBubbles View Post
    feel free to ask any questions about anything and I'll try to answer while not spoiling - I'm sure J.E. might help out too.
    Any and all Lost conversation is welcome!! Ask or speculate about anything you want.

--Jason "best show on TV- EVAH!" Evans

Lost Premier

Two days and counting folks! Here's a trailer.
    I. Can't. Wait!

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    SCI-FI has 6 straight hours of Lost, leading up to the last episode. I have to miss the first 2 because of the women's game at 5.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Are they off the island yet?

Spoiler alert!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Are they off the island yet?
    Okay, Spoiler Alert for anyone who missed last season.

Wellllllll, the Oceanic 6 are off the Island, and so is Locke but we don't know why. Ben is technically off the Island too, but he can apparently do that whenever we wants (or wanted) to.

i'm currently rewatching the season 4 episodes because I am so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by bigj4194 View Post
    i'm currently rewatching the season 4 episodes because I am so excited!
    Me too - I'll rewatch the season finale tomorrow. I think Season 4 was hands-down the best season of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius07 View Post
    I think Season 4 was hands-down the best season of the show.
    Interesting, I think the first two seasons stand out more for me. I loved the extensive flashbacks from season 1 in which we got to see how each character got to Sidney. I also liked when "The Others" were completely mysterious entity, including the period of time during which Ben was locked up in "The Swan." I am definitely excited about Wednesday night's premier, though.

Quote Originally Posted by juise View Post
    Interesting, I think the first two seasons stand out more for me. I loved the extensive flashbacks from season 1 in which we got to see how each character got to Sidney. I also liked when "The Others" were completely mysterious entity, including the period of time during which Ben was locked up in "The Swan." I am definitely excited about Wednesday night's premier, though.
    I enjoyed those flashbacks a lot too, and I think the producers did a good job of supplanting those (since they inevitably run out of interesting background after a while) with the flashforwards. My problem, more starting in Seasons 2 and 3 than 1, is how random everything was at that point. The storyline introducing Ben was great, but there were a few times that season when it seemed like the producers really had no idea where the show was going. Starting at the end of Season 3 is when a definite allotment of shows was ordered and that's when the show began to have a more definite identity/direction in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    Ben is technically off the Island too, but he can apparently do that whenever he wants (or wanted) to.
    What gives you that impression? I am far from convinced that the times we have seen Ben off the island have been times when he could go back to the island. In fact, I think all the times we have seen him off the island (except when he was young) have been post "donkey wheel."

I may be forgetting something though. Feel free to educate me.

-Jason "I have read that we will get answers very soon into the season premier-- I hope that does not ruin things" Evans

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    What gives you that impression? I am far from convinced that the times we have seen Ben off the island have been times when he could go back to the island. In fact, I think all the times we have seen him off the island (except when he was young) have been post "donkey wheel."

I may be forgetting something though. Feel free to educate me.

-Jason "I have read that we will get answers very soon into the season premier-- I hope that does not ruin things" Evans
    Good point, now that I think of it there is nothing to indicate that he can leave and return to the island at will. Though we are aware that he is urging the Oceanic 6 to return to the Island, perhaps he can get back with a little from his friends. He is, however, off the island.

11 hours and 37 minutes...

Not that I am counting or anything

--Jason "feels like it has been forever!!" Evans
    Last edited by JasonEvans; 01-21-2009 at 10:14 AM. Reason: new math ;)

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    Good point, now that I think of it there is nothing to indicate that he can leave and return to the island at will.
    So far, we've seen Richard Alpert and Mr. Friendly be able to leave and come back. Anyone else? (possibly Charlotte, but if so, that's been far from easily done.)