New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe

This has got to be one of the dumbest ideas IMO for a video game ever. If I'm playing, I'm gonna be Superman. Everyone knows Superman is indestructible in REAL LIFE. No way he's losing to some wannabe ninja.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    This has got to be one of the dumbest ideas IMO for a video game ever. If I'm playing, I'm gonna be Superman. Everyone knows Superman is indestructible in REAL LIFE. No way he's losing to some wannabe ninja.
    I would normally agree with you that choosing Supes would be the way to go for obvious reasons. However I suspect that he will not be immortal in the game. I have a game on PS2 (Marvel Ultimate Alliance) and Wolverine is not as his character (he gets injured and dies) in "real life".

Let me know if/when you play, I would be interested in what you find.

Quote Originally Posted by knights68 View Post
    I would normally agree with you that choosing Supes would be the way to go for obvious reasons. However I suspect that he will not be immortal in the game. I have a game on PS2 (Marvel Ultimate Alliance) and Wolverine is not as his character (he gets injured and dies) in "real life".

Let me know if/when you play, I would be interested in what you find.
    That's why superhero games have a real tendency to suck if you are a comic fan. Too often the game designer violates the rules of the IP to fit into the logic of the game, when really they should be bending the game to support the logic of the IP.

I actually think this game will be awesome, and I instructed my brother to get this game for me for my birthday (today!). I will play it next week when I retrieve it from him in Austin when I go to see him graduate from UT.
    Check out the Duke Basketball Roundup!

2003-2004 HLM
    Duke | Mirecourt | Detroit| The U | USA

Looks like it's getting decent reviews.