Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

North Carolina 98, Oregon 69

I'm watching. Anyone else?

I've only seen the ridiculous bench-dancing once this season, and I'm already disgusted by it. It was old last year, and wow, hard to believe, it's old this year as well.

Within the first few seconds, Hansbrough took a shot to the face. Sean McDonough commented later on "Hansbrough may want that mask back that he wore once upon a time." Heh.

Hansblows

Quote Originally Posted by dukegirlinsc View Post
    I'm watching. Anyone else?

I've only seen the ridiculous bench-dancing once this season, and I'm already disgusted by it. It was old last year, and wow, hard to believe, it's old this year as well.

Within the first few seconds, Hansbrough took a shot to the face. Sean McDonough commented later on "Hansbrough may want that mask back that he wore once upon a time." Heh.
    Hans is dishing out as many elbows as he is receiving.

...and Hansbrough's already getting away with murder.

And Jay Bilas-Bias, sigh.

Just watch Hansbrough elbow a guy three times in the face then that guy got called for a foul. Then Jay Bilas explained that it's OK because earlier the other guy caught Tyler with an elbow. Hansbrough is going to have a tough time someday when he's not getting the benefit of the doubt.

I wonder if one of the elbows broke the kid's nose if TH gets tossed and suspended for a game (sarcasm).

Quote Originally Posted by SMO View Post
    I wonder if one of the elbows broke the kid's nose if TH gets tossed and suspended for a game (sarcasm).
    Why, that would never happen.

Why, that would never happen.
    Perhaps the Oregon player would get suspended for headbutting TH's elbow.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    I've only seen the ridiculous bench-dancing once this season, and I'm already disgusted by it.
    Ever since I was young I've hated Carolina's bench antics, football and basketball. I'm pretty sure they recruit the scrubs not for playing ability but for how well they can jump up and down while waving a towel at the same time. If they can do it in unison, they get a front row seat in hell.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

I'm watching. Watching UNC makes me angry.

"Oregon fans thought he traveled, but a foul called against the Ducks"

Ahh, I'll miss those calls when he's gone.

When Hans gets to the NBA...

Just watch Hansbrough elbow a guy three times in the face then that guy got called for a foul. Then Jay Bilas explained that it's OK because earlier the other guy caught Tyler with an elbow. Hansbrough is going to have a tough time someday when he's not getting the benefit of the doubt.

...he will most likely get his clock cleaned if he tries that crap.

Oregon's jerseys are kinda neat, the little hawaiian print up on the shoulders.

Man, Oregon has some serious athletes but they are totally out of control. BTW, has anyone noticed that Mike Kitts, the official, is way too slow for the game at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by slower View Post
    ...he will most likely get his clock cleaned if he tries that crap.
    I, personally, can not WAIT to witness it.

Lawson lowered his shoulder... but Oregon is called for the foul.

*sigh* it's gonna be a long season

Man, Oregon has some serious athletes but they are totally out of control. BTW, has anyone noticed that Mike Kitts, the official, is way too slow for the game at this point.
    Haha I noticed him strugglin'.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeUsul View Post
    Lawson lowered his shoulder... but Oregon is called for the foul.

*sigh* it's gonna be a long season
    You beat me to it. Just remember that Duke gets all the calls.

Good news is Lawson looks very human so far.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeUsul View Post
    I'm watching. Watching UNC makes me angry.
    Green skin angry?
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Oregon's jerseys are kinda neat, the little hawaiian print up on the shoulders.
    Yeah, but whoever thought up the white name lettering on a white jersey needs to be given the Clockwork Orange treatment of Danny Green's best dancing moves.