Perfect time for GTHC stickers and koozies!

Today, more than ever, leaves me wanting to say GTHC FOREVER! Frustration from losing is easily relieved by repeating this to yourself over and over again Or you could just buy some GTHC koozies and stickers to spread the holiday cheer! Like I said before, a fellow T'03 classmate and I went in together to get the 'slap' koozies made. They are $6 each or 4 for $20. In addition, I still have plenty of the stickers available for $3 each or 4 for $10. Here's a link to photos of both, as well as the stickers in action in various locations. I even got word that the koozies made their way to the dean doh'm for the Duke/UNC volleyball game to cover those hideous cups!
    http://picasaweb.google.com/GTHCkoozies/GTHCKoozies#
    Send me a private message or email GTHCkoozies@gmail.com if you're interested. Be sure to allow enough time before the holidays if you will be using them as stocking stuffers (they fit perfectly)!

Sticker Hall of Fame!

I was told before the game today that Coach Cut wore a big hat to practice yesterday with a GTHC sticker attached to the front of it! I would love to have seen that!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Oh, that's awesome! If anyone happens to have a picture of this, please send it my way!! Or if anyone has pictures of the stickers anywhere else, I'd love to see those too

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    I was told before the game today that Coach Cut wore a big hat to practice yesterday with a GTHC sticker attached to the front of it! I would love to have seen that!
    I would love to see that. I think I know where he got the sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by camcraz25 View Post
    Oh, that's awesome! If anyone happens to have a picture of this, please send it my way!! Or if anyone has pictures of the stickers anywhere else, I'd love to see those too
    I've got one on my bedroom door. That way I have good thoughts to sleep with...

Quote Originally Posted by camcraz25 View Post
    I even got word that the koozies made their way to the dean doh'm for the Duke/UNC volleyball game to cover those hideous cups!!
    Not only did it go on the Dean Doh'm...but on unsuspecting UNX fans who were not bright enough to understand what GTHC stood for. it was entertaining when we put one on the back of a UNX fan and his reaction after he found it

PS- i think in your picasa album there is a picture of it on his back

Quote Originally Posted by bigj4194 View Post
    Not only did it go on the Dean Doh'm...but on unsuspecting UNX fans who were not bright enough to understand what GTHC stood for. it was entertaining when we put one on the back of a UNX fan and his reaction after he found it

PS- i think in your picasa album there is a picture of it on his back
    Yep, it made it to the album! Nice work! You need to go back and see if it's still on the seat where he stuck it. Better yet, the next time you go there, take one and place it somewhere that a janitor will never find it, so it will be there for all of eternity! I'll donate one for free for that cause