Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Duke 78, Montana 58

Did anyone know that we have a game tomorrow at 1:00? Is anyone carrying it on TV? GoDuke lists FSNS/NESN, but I don't seem to get them. ESPN360 also doesn't list them.

I listen to a lot of these early season games on the radio (I'm listening to the football game as I type). Here is a link:

http://www.wsfl.com
    Bob Green

Question regarding Duke/Montana 11.23

If anybody lives in Chicago, and has Comcast, please help me out-

I could not find the channel FSN anywhere. I vaguely recall ComcastSportsNet doubling with FSN last year for ACC games, but I was wondering if a) this year will be the same, or if not, b) what channel (number) FSN is.

Thanks

4. FOX Sports

The game will be on FoxSports channel 420(Dish Network) on my end.

(if you live in america)
    check your TV listing:
    msn. foxsports .com/tv/schedule
    (just enter your zip code)

I hope I helped!!

~jp

Quote Originally Posted by ccrazies4730 View Post
    If anybody lives in Chicago, and has Comcast, please help me out-

I could not find the channel FSN anywhere. I vaguely recall ComcastSportsNet doubling with FSN last year for ACC games, but I was wondering if a) this year will be the same, or if not, b) what channel (number) FSN is.

Thanks
    The game isn't even on FSN. It's on FSN-South, which you don't get in Chicago. FSN does double with ComcastSportsNet, though, so if it was on "normal" FSN it would be on ComcastSportsNet. In this case, however, you're out of luck.

It looks like DirecTV channel 646... I hope it's not blacked out.

Edit: Oops, I didn't see MSDukie's thread. Sorry for reposting... and missing that it's on 628 as well.

Word is (from my roomate) that Paulus (re?)injured his hand? Anyone got any information on this?
    <devildeac> anyone playing drinking games by now?
    7:49:36<Wander> drink every qb run?
    7:49:38<loran16> umm, drink every time asack rushes?
    7:49:38<wolfybeard> @devildeac: drink when Asack runs a keeper
    7:49:39 PM<CB&B> any time zack runs, drink

Carolina Delenda Est

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by loran16 View Post
    Word is (from my roomate) that Paulus (re?)injured his hand? Anyone got any information on this?
    Hope that's not true. I haven't read anything about it.
    P.S. The signature is hilarious.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Well, from Cameron, he's dressed but not warming up.

-jk

WAs just stated on the radio that Greg will not play today

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Thanks for the updates.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

The freshmen were playing...
    Until they blew the lead.
    Let's go Zoubek!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    I listen to a lot of these early season games on the radio (I'm listening to the football game as I type). Here is a link:

http://www.wsfl.com
    I clicked on the link and then on the listen now link and got music. I then scrolled down and found a Duke basketball link which took me to goduke which is a subscription service. Anyone else know of a radio station carrying the game on the net?

Quote Originally Posted by yancem View Post
    I clicked on the link and then on the listen now link and got music. I then scrolled down and found a Duke basketball link which took me to goduke which is a subscription service. Anyone else know of a radio station carrying the game on the net?
    Try it again... they were playing music during one of the commercial breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by yancem View Post
    I'm listening to the game at that link. It works. We are shooting 60% on 3-pointers so far. I'd like to see that become a trend.
    Bob Green

I, too am listening on that link.

ESPN says Zoubek made a "2 point jumper" at the 5 minute mark... I am skeptical of their characterization.

You're right to be skeptical. It was actually a turnaround fadeaway from 20 feet out, hit nothing but net, and Zoubek was heard to woof at the guy defending him, "You can't check me, dog."

I haven't seen the official Box Score yet but, according to the numbers on ESPN, Zoubek-Thomas-Plumlee combined for 17 points and 17 rebounds. We had success today on the offensive glass, which resulted in a lot of second chance points.
    Bob Green

Didn't see the game, but liked that Plumlee got 6 points and 3 boards and, by the numbers anyway, Zoubek had another very respectable outing. One nice thing about our big man trio is that Thomas's athleticism gives us options and helps us create mismatches, especially now that he seems more comfortable on the offensive end.