Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NC State 41, North Carolina 10

So far, the pack is on top of the goats 10-0.

EDIT: Just noticed that its Yates behind center and not Sexton.

....something just sounded impure about "being on top of the goats"......but let's hope they continue to do so.

So far it appears as if the same State team that killed us has shown up in Kenan stadium. Go Wuf Pack

I think any team that avoids turnovers can beat UNC. That includes our guys. The UNC offense is capable of big plays but has been erratic everytime I've seen them play. Their defense has been great at scoring or setting up scores. State has avoided that scenario and the scoreboard shows it.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    GTHC! State is looking good, Yates is not.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

17-3 partway through the 3rd quarter.

This is almost deja vu from 2 weeks ago only replace Duke with UNC.

UNC fans right now are thinking what Duke fans are thinking 2 weeks ago. "why couldn't we have played NC State in September?"

Now it's a rout thanks to 4 or 5 turnovers by UNC. I hope this puts the UNC team into a funk rather than making them spitting mad when we play them.

Hopefully we can get some pointers from NC State and help UNC start a nice losing streak

I think it's bad though when your own fans boo your QB. Ya know the QB that wasn't supposed to start. The one that stepped in and led UNC to a pretty dang good season?

Long review overturns UNC fumble.

Next play, State intercepts. I love it.

[Wolfie hand gesture]

A movie is not about what it's about; it's about how it's about it.
    ---Roger Ebert

Some questions cannot be answered
    Who’s gonna bury who
    We need a love like Johnny, Johnny and June
    ---Over the Rhine

This is the worst I've seen UNC look this season. Keep in mind, we were inside the 10 yard line 3 times and only got one field goal, we did have a chance to to win. Failing to score when Eron was down at the one did us in. UNC hasn't been in this game since the 2nd half, yikes.

Guess this means the 'Pack are our 2008 Big Four champions. Who knew?
    Throw in their victory over ECU, and they've got pretty much the entire Old North State on lockdown.

So the commentator complaining about State not just taking a knee. With 2 minutes left? Really? Come on, let the kids play. You can't complain about a team that's done as poorly as State has this year running up the score.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    So the commentator complaining about State not just taking a knee. With 2 minutes left? Really? Come on, let the kids play. You can't complain about a team that's done as poorly as State has this year running up the score.
    No kidding, especially in such a huge rivalry. They shoulda gone for 2!
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

2 minutes left. One last chance for UNC to turn it over

Plus, it's the heels...never did such a fate befall a better group of guys.

So I didn't get to see most of the game, but did Yates get pulled in favor of Sexton, or is it because its the end of the game and it doesn't matter?

So I didn't get to see most of the game, but did Yates get pulled in favor of Sexton, or is it because its the end of the game and it doesn't matter?
    Little of both, Yates was not good. State fans chanting so loud you can hear it on TV...lol

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Little of both. State fans chanting so loud you can hear it on TV...lol
    No kidding, glad it wasn't just a problem we had!

Bet that'll get under Butch's skin a little.