View Poll Results: Who was the man of the match against Michigan?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Olek Czyz

0 0%
  • Gerald Henderson

32 32.32%
  • David McClure

0 0%
  • Greg Paulus

0 0%
  • Miles Plumlee

0 0%
  • Martynas Pocius

0 0%
  • Jon Scheyer

0 0%
  • Kyle Singler

34 34.34%
  • Nolan Smith

26 26.26%
  • Lance Thomas

1 1.01%
  • Elliot Williams

4 4.04%
  • Brian Zoubek

2 2.02%

Man of the Match v. Michigan

Who was the man of the match against Michigan?

Kyle was awesome, but I had to go with G. While he missed some shots, the plays he made were big momentum builders/changers.

Tough choice. I picked G last night, so I picked Singler tonight. Both did very well.

Gerald. He's out of his shell now.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Singularily Singler. Even though he had the best Singular performance, this was by far the best two halves from the whole team. Nice way to leave NYC.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Tough choice yet again which is a good sign. Singler and G made the all-tournament team. I voted for Nolan, he ran the team weel, and had a solid game and hit some tough shots while the game was still being decided.

I'm glad it is another tough choice. Gerald Henderson gets my vote due to his blocked shots and rebounds. Of course, the dunks helped. Major props go out to Kyle Singler and Nolan Smith as well. I expect all three of these guys to receive lots of votes.
    Bob Green

Tough Choice. Singler, Henderson and Smith all deserve a vote. Since it was so close I went with Smith. Singler has been Man Of The Match quite a few times, Henderson last night.. So went with Smith.

Smith.
    He looked better than last night

Can we have a team choice?

Is it possible to change my vote to Hugh Jackman?

Rating Player
    74 Manny Harris, G
    71 Kyle Singler, F
    60 Nolan Smith, G
    48 Gerald Henderson, G-F
    48 Jon Scheyer, G
    44 DeShawn Sims, F
    42 Kelvin Grady, G
    40 Zack Gibson, F
    30 C.J. Lee, G
    28 Stu Douglass, G
    28 Greg Paulus, G
    27 Brian Zoubek, C
    24 Elliot Williams, G
    21 Lance Thomas, F
    20 David Merritt, G
    19 Anthony Wright, F
    19 David McClure, F
    9 Zack Novak, G
    8 Jevohn Shepherd, F
    5 Martynas Pocius, G
    1 Olek Czyz, F
    1 Miles Plumlee, F

I voted for Singler, but now that I think about those blocks that G had I'm not so sure.

I went with Kyle on this one, but...I love the fact that game after game so far (...and yeah, it's early in the season), it could be any of our players who continue to step up to the plate. (...well, that's sort of a baseball cliche, so step up to the line?)

Nolan got my vote but I could have easily voted for G or Kyle. This was a team effort. Our bench played solid and every one contributed. Coach K held a morning practice and it really paid off. Nolan ran the team very well and hit some key shots. Next play. Go Duke!

Balanced effort. I voted for Singler because he did just a bit more than everyone else. I'd be okay with a vote for Smith as well. I'd give Smith a close second and Henderson a distant third.

values voter

it really comes down to: which do you value more, assists or rebs? Well Singler had lots of both, so the pick should go to him. I guess i´m kinda jaded by now but i kinda expect that sort of performance from Singler while this was the first game in which Nolan looked like the PG that we need. Plus he hauled in 5rebs (KS had 8) and shot better from the floor and from the FT line.
    Singler does what Singler does, but i just wanted to give Nolan a shout-out for this breakthru game. He´s had games this year where he scored at a similar level on quality shooting but he was able to control the game this time out, he was steady and solid, and against a much better opponent than GSU or Presbyterian.
    Last edited by DukieInBrasil; 11-22-2008 at 09:57 AM. Reason: additional stats to consider