Dancing with the Stars!

Is anyone else watching this season? I've been hooked for the past couple months on this and think that the best 3 contestants have advanced so far. I'm pulling for Warren Sapp because I've always been a fan of his and he just has a ton of fun on the dance floor. However, I think Brooke Burke has been the best over the course of the entire competition and she probably will win.

Also, for the next season, I hope they can get Kirk Herbstreit.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ugadevil View Post
    Is anyone else watching this season? I've been hooked for the past couple months on this and think that the best 3 contestants have advanced so far. I'm pulling for Warren Sapp because I've always been a fan of his and he just has a ton of fun on the dance floor. However, I think Brooke Burke has been the best over the course of the entire competition and she probably will win.

Also, for the next season, I hope they can get Kirk Herbstreit.
    I didn't really care for the whole Cloris Leachman thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    I didn't really care for the whole Cloris Leachman thing.
    I couldn't stand her! Her parading around the stage was pathetic and I was glad when the judges finally let her know that it wasn't funny anymore and she needed to be voted off. It's also too bad Misty May-Treanor injured herself because she was looking like one of the stronger ones of the season.

Also, the children that dance during the elimination shows are unbelievably talented.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ugadevil View Post
    I couldn't stand her! Her parading around the stage was pathetic and I was glad when the judges finally let her know that it wasn't funny anymore and she needed to be voted off. It's also too bad Misty May-Treanor injured herself because she was looking like one of the stronger ones of the season.

Also, the children that dance during the elimination shows are unbelievably talented.
    10 seconds I wish I had back in my life: Seeing that group dance number when everyone, especially Cloris, danced to rap music.

I've been watching this season. I agree that the three best have advanced to the finals. Brooke Burke is very talented. Should she win, she'll the first woman to do since since the first season. Lance Bass has learned a lot and become a pretty good dancer, but does not have the precision that Brooke does. My personal favorite is Warren Sapp. He's the epitome of the strong and agile linebacker, quick on his feet. (I love seeing what the football players can do as the competition goes on. ... Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith were fabulous!) Warren's strength is more in the smooth dances (waltz, fox trot, quickstep) and rhythm dances like the tango. While his footwork is not as precise as Brooke's, he projects the spirit of each dance better than any other competitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    I've been watching this season. I agree that the three best have advanced to the finals. Brooke Burke is very talented. Should she win, she'll the first woman to do since since the first season. Lance Bass has learned a lot and become a pretty good dancer, but does not have the precision that Brooke does. My personal favorite is Warren Sapp. He's the epitome of the strong and agile linebacker, quick on his feet. (I love seeing what the football players can do as the competition goes on. ... Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith were fabulous!) Warren's strength is more in the smooth dances (waltz, fox trot, quickstep) and rhythm dances like the tango. While his footwork is not as precise as Brooke's, he projects the spirit of each dance better than any other competitor.
    Didn't Kristi Yamaguchi win in the last few seasons?

I'm pulling for Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post

I'm pulling for Warren.
    You're right! A little memory lapse on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post

I'm pulling for Warren.
    Yes! A Raleigh resident (well, when she won anyway). Her hubby is Brett Hedican who is a former Carolina Hurricane and I think they were planning on moving when they let him go (or did he retire?).

I would watch if the devildeacs were on.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I would watch if the devildeacs were on.
    No, you wouldn't. Trust me, you wouldn't. Unless of course it was on Comedy Central or they renamed it Dancing with the Stumps.

I heard that Cheryl Burke has been cut. If this is true, then I have no reason to watch. She was my favorite from previous seasons.