Thread: Devil walk

Devil walk

Where's the best place to be and at what time? Never been to the Devil Walk before.
    Love, Ima

Quote Originally Posted by Ima Facultiwyfe View Post
    Where's the best place to be and at what time? Never been to the Devil Walk before.
    Love, Ima
    Meet us at the Card Gym parking lot sidewalk close to Cameron. You'll recognize CameronBornAndBred's Cat in the Hat, hat. Can't wait to meet you. Any chance you can stop by the B3 brunchgate?

Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    Meet us at the Card Gym parking lot sidewalk close to Cameron. You'll recognize CameronBornAndBred's Cat in the Hat, hat. Can't wait to meet you. Any chance you can stop by the B3 brunchgate?
    Sounds good, but what time do you suggest? I'm sort of at the mercy of others I'll be with, but I'm gonna try to make the walk and to find B3 wherever the heck that is. I've got "9F" button deliveries to make so I'll be busy. I'll watch for you guys.
    Love, Ima

Smack the Pack!

Quote Originally Posted by Ima Facultiwyfe View Post
    Sounds good, but what time do you suggest? I'm sort of at the mercy of others I'll be with, but I'm gonna try to make the walk and to find B3 wherever the heck that is. I've got "9F" button deliveries to make so I'll be busy. I'll watch for you guys.
    Love, Ima

Smack the Pack!
    The team begins the Devil Walk at the Chapel about 2 1/2 hours prior to game time. The walk starts at 1P tomorrow. Takes the team about 15 minutes to get to the Card Gym Lot. Considering how big the crowd will likely be, I'd suggest getting there around 1P.

I'll look for you... how about if we take care of the 9F button transaction right after the Devil Walk?