I have been a Duke fan since 9 months before I was born. My dad is a graduate of Duke and I have several other family ties there as well. So needless to say I bleed Duke Blue. One thing I have noticed over the years is the intensity and the harassment from the crazies has somewhat been on a downward trend. Dont get me wrong, I still think that Duke has the greatest student section in any college sport period and the crazies definitely still have an intimidating presence. However, they just dont seem to be the crazies of old. For instance, last year i attended a few home games and at several points during hte game one half of the student section was doing one cheer, while the other half was doing another and they never got into any kind of synchronization. Also, a player from an ACC opponent fouled out and refused to sit down b/c he knew the drill and knew to try and wait it out. The crazies stayed on him for a few minutes but gave up their taunting fairly easily i thought. He finally sat down and no one paid him any attention. We are the Cameron Crazies...we should not let anyone recieve any kind of special treatment. We need to look back to the days of the early 90s when everyone and their mother got harassed untill they had no more breath. We need to show these guys that this student section isn't becoming complacent and disinterested. We need to show all of these other colleges that try to mimick the crazies that there is a one and only Cameron Crazie student section. With the invention of facebook and myspace, it should be easy for students to access player information and rumors from other schools. I am not advising that we personally attack other players, but they should not feel comfortable in our gym. They should think before everything that they do in public..."I hope the crazies dont find out about this and harass me for it everytime i touch the ball".

I would be more than happy to leave my job and become the full time cameron crazies manager if Duke would like to offer such a position. "Relentless" "Intimidating" "Unique" these are words that comes to mind when I think of the Cameron Crazies and thats what our reputation should live up to.