Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCrazy84 View Post
Anyway, does anyone else think John Wall should just say the heck with it and go to Europe? I think the NBA thing has passed. Didn't underclassmem have to delcare by April 20 something anyway? I just don't care for this anymore. He has dragged this on for way too long and you know he has so much time on his hands since the basketball season ended. He doesn't do anything else in school, he's a senior. This should be plenty of time for him to sit down with his parents/coaches and at the absolute least, shorten his list. I think the truth is, he doesn't care enough. He'll put on a show and say all the right things to the right people, but at the end of the day, IMO, he could care less. He's not losing any sleep over this and saying "God help me pick the right school for me! Some people will say I don't know him and I am judging, which you could be right, but the kids that care know what is a right fit for them because they care enough to pay attention and they have a good repoire with the coaches. There is no ONE school out there for him or anyone for that matter. It's all about finding a right fit and for him, the right fit is not on a college campus. Just do us a favor John and call it a day. Go to Italy!
Quote Originally Posted by houstondukie View Post
I agree.

How hard is it to at least cut your list of 8 schools down? I read somewhere that some of the schools on his list have stopped recruiting him, at least not very hard, because they know they have no realistic shot. So why does Wall still list them?
You are acting like John Wall owes something to somebody and there's some sort of recruiting etiquette he has to live up to. But he doesn't and there isn't.

He should be forced to choose a school (or cut down his list) because you are impatient? Why should he care about that? Who is he hurting by waiting?

I understand why this thread is so long. I've been checking it several times a day, too. But I don't understand why people seem indignant about the way this young man is going about deciding where he's going to spend (at least) the next year of his life. Because it is his life, not yours.