Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Smile Ugh... please tell me ...

...that the next Survivor is NOT going to be Madagascar. My students told me that it was up on the list as the next locale.

Please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Lavabe

Survivor Tocantins

Next Survivor is in Brazil!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnDukeGirl View Post
    Wow! This has been one of the craziest juries I have seen on Survivor. Corinne showed herself to be a reprehensible human being and Marcus was so condescending it was insane. I am speechless.
    The jury always, always, always acts like asses... at least some of them. It is as predictable as someone saying, "I am in total control" in an episode where they get voted out.

-Jason "the votes for Susie baffled me and felt like people voting against the others more than voting for her" Evans

He may not have been the greatest strategist, but Bob may have been the smartest player in Survivor history. Practicing building a fire, collecting trinkets and rope so he could build the fake idols, and all his success at puzzle-solving -- WOW! The dude is perhaps the most deserving winner ever.

As an aside, my odds really underestimated how much everyone was sick of Sugar's crying and whining about her dead dad. It is now clear that a Matty, Bob, Sugar (or anyone else) final would have likely resulted in Matty winning. The fact that he stabbed no one in the back would have done it for him.

--Jason "great season... next year in Brazil!" Evans

Well, this just goes to show you that physicists are not engineers. Now, had Bob been able to assume that the cards were spherically uniform, frictionless and he was working in a vacuum....

I wonder if Bob would give his extra $100K to Sugar. He owed her big in that win. Like Jason said, has Matty been in that final he would have won. Bob owes Sugar big time for sticking with him.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Next Survivor is in Brazil!
    Thank Heaven!!

Quote Originally Posted by DukeUsul View Post
    I wonder if Bob would give his extra $100K to Sugar. He owed her big in that win. Like Jason said, has Matty been in that final he would have won. Bob owes Sugar big time for sticking with him.
    Well, if Sugar knew (and it appears she did) that she had zero chance to win the million against anyone, what did it matter if she went with Bob versus Matty? She loses to either one of them.

-Jason