Thread: Espn.com

Espn.com

Anyone else suprised that with Ryan Kelly's recent anouncement, espcially seeing that it was televised on EspnU, has yet to be reported on Epsn.com? I hate to see the heels with the front page story on the CBB page for doing nothing and we land a top recruit with no mention whatsoever (unless i missed it, in which case my post is invalid)

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_a_Blue_Devil View Post
    Anyone else suprised that with Ryan Kelly's recent anouncement, espcially seeing that it was televised on EspnU, has yet to be reported on Epsn.com? I hate to see the heels with the front page story on the CBB page for doing nothing and we land a top recruit with no mention whatsoever (unless i missed it, in which case my post is invalid)
    ESPN has a recruiting section which is sometimes hard to find. They rarely talk of any prospect on the main site. I visit their regularly, but I think the site is too busy. It's like you are forced to hear those vids while you peruse the front page

They did feature RK in the recruiting section late last week. Had a nice big pic of him on the front page of that section.

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_a_Blue_Devil View Post
    Here is their listing of the latest recruits. As you can see, 15 or so have committed since Kelly.

From ESPN.com click on Men's BB, then Recruiting, then On the Trail. BTW, I had no interference from videos.