Page 235 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 1351852252332342352362372452853357351235 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 67392
    New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Great pics, love the dandelion field and the fern. I lived in the N.C mountains for 5 years, and while I loved this time of year, and the spring, I hated everything in between. By the time March rolled around I was just dying to see something green.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    That's what I'm talking about!

Sadly, I too was working, and was a bit slammed yesterday. Not to mention, I was not feeling well so went home had a bowl of soup, a grilled cheese sandwhich, and went to bed.

Feeling much better this morning.
    A pale ale or wheat ale might have made a nice partner with that soup and sammich.

P.S. Glad you are feeling better!
    Last edited by devildeac; 10-14-2008 at 12:44 PM. Reason: added P.S.

Have a great day filled with chocolate cake and ice cream and lots of postings!

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    A pale ale or wheat ale might have made a nice partner with that soup and sammich.

P.S. Glad you are feeling better!
    Ooo, that sounds really good. Next time.

Happy, happy! All the best to you!

I fell in West Virginia once. Now, I just fall around here. It is Octoberfest time after all.

Great photos.

Happy Birthday, BD!

Happy Birthday, BD! You're not getting older, you're getting better, and prettier too!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

What's up with the LTE lately? It's severely neglected. I take some of the responsibility and I am sorry.

We're looking for a good topic...

Happy Birithday!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    We're looking for a good topic...
    Who needs a topic-it's the LTE?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Went to dinner with all my boys. It was pleasant as they were well-behaved. I had coconut cream pie for dessert. Yummmmm.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I ran the Tufts 10K for women yesterday. I think I was probably about 5 minutes slower than last year so not too bad considering the cold. I also made a friend. She works for the Boston police in the gang unit, although not a cop. We made plans to run it together again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I ran the Tufts 10K for women yesterday. I think I was probably about 5 minutes slower than last year so not too bad considering the cold. I also made a friend. She works for the Boston police in the gang unit, although not a cop. We made plans to run it together again next year.
    Hello BD. I am very envious of your race, I haven't run for over two weeks. Work interferes with life.

I'm posting on my blackberry from the train.You know how hard it is to catch up on ten pages of pancakes when you just had water and pretzels for dinner at 10:30?

I've missed so much, on top of the pancakes. Did Lavabe get a dog? And what is this about threads merging? OMG! Next cats will be sleeping with dogs!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Congrats BD! I think it's great that you run the 10K period, and to finish only 5 minutes slower due to your cold... awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    You've been slacking off your self-imposed 50 ppd rate. You've got quite a lot of ground to cover - maybe you should start over on the Ticket Exchange board too? I'm sure you could have a lovely conversation with yourself there.

Or maybe see how long you can keep a board n00b on the hook hoping to score tix from you?
    Tell me about it. I'm letting myself down but I still hope to break 2000 posts by the end of the year. I need a good draft, or some another vicious bout of insomnia. Sadly, I seem to do my best posting when I can't sleep.

Your post got a good chuckle out of me. I am pleased to announce my new acronym/initialism: COTD - Chuckle of the Day.

Note: I had to delete one of $mi1ey faces, because you're only allowed to include 4 images in post.

Too bad poll votes don't count as posts. Just a thought.

And a shameless PWing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    I've missed so much, on top of the pancakes. Did Lavabe get a dog? And what is this about threads merging? OMG! Next cats will be sleeping with dogs!
    I have a good friend, her cats sleep with her dogs in the same bed. Another sign the apocalypse is nigh...

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Working?
    Missed this from earlier, but No...you do not pass Go! and you do not collect $200. In fact, you may be headed directly to Jail.