Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMan View Post
    ????

Yes, thank goodness for the Blue-White game (especially this year since it will be the second practice of the season).

Let's just temper our expectations that come from what happens this Saturday. Recall the monstrous Casey Sanders, Nick Horvath, Shav Randolph performances of years gone by? Yes, the Blue-White is a fun chance for us to see the team on the court, but it is not really an indicator of how guys will play in the regular season. Frankly, I usually spend most of the game praying that no one comes down on an ankle funny.
    Yep, that's the Blue-White game: Where the only meaningful news is the bad news!

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MulletMan View Post
    ????

Yes, thank goodness for the Blue-White game (especially this year since it will be the second practice of the season).

Let's just temper our expectations that come from what happens this Saturday. Recall the monstrous Casey Sanders, Nick Horvath, Shav Randolph performances of years gone by? Yes, the Blue-White is a fun chance for us to see the team on the court, but it is not really an indicator of how guys will play in the regular season. Frankly, I usually spend most of the game praying that no one comes down on an ankle funny.
    umm, excuse me, but what I meant is the BW game is in 5 days meaning the season is soon starting and we will soon be watching real games. Was not in any way suggesting we would have our answers based on Sat's scrimmage.

You shouldn't put Shav in the class with Horvath and Sanders. He beat out Chris Webber on the Sixers berfore his ankle injury. He will be playing in the league this year too.