Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
I dunno about "terrific." It is a good class but really only includes one top tier player. I think it is certainly one of the 10 best classes in the land, but probably not among the top 5. When you consider what Florida is likely to lose and what they are likely to bring back (none of their top 4 players and only 2 guys who saw meaningful minutes this season), it is not the kind of class that will keep Florida in the Top 25.

If Kentucky is out of the picture, I would submit that the only school left on PP's list who looks to be a Top 25 team next year is Duke.

-Jason "with a top team and playing time available, one would think PP would have an easy choice-- we'll see" Evans
I, as many of you, am desperate to wish PP choosing Duke. However, MANY people from KY or FL forums seem to believe that PP's florida lean (assuming that Billy D stays put in FL). Of course it is nothing official, but I guess there are reasons for so many people to believe this way. As much as I would love to have PP in Duke, I am preparing for the worst.