OK, here is a question for you. Obviously we are all thrilled about the football team so far. Cutcliffe and the players have done wonders, and once again, games are a lot of fun on Saturday.
A lot of posters have now surmised however, and rightfully so, that the toughest part of the schedule is coming up. Pre-Season, several said a 3 win season would be satisfying. I don't think that's the case anymore given how we are playing, and even more said and still say 4 or 5 would be awesome.
Wellll...what happens if we have won our limit? I'm only playing Blue Devil's advocate here, I think we have more wins in us. But what if we don't? Honestly, as long as all the games are hard fought, it's hard to complain. But given what we have seen, I worry about how our guys will do faced with going under .500 again. Just curious for some input here, are we hyping to much, or are we now looking at a team that has overperformed, OR are we looking at a team that is playing exactly to the caliber that they are capable of and everyone better watch the hell out? How will they handle a few losses?