Thread: GTHC stickers

GTHC stickers

Hi all,
    I know many of you have one of my GTHC stickers, but I've gotten a couple of messages over the past week from people looking for some, so I thought I'd post to let you know I still have plenty available. I'm on my second batch of 1,000, so hopefully they are plastered on cars all over the country. I'm in grad school in Alabama right now, so I haven't seen one driving around here except on my own car. My family lives in NC, and saw one on a car once and was so excited I almost acted like a fool to get the person's attention! Anyway, so if you or anyone you know wants a GTHC sticker, I'm the person to contact!
    GO DUKE!!

GTHC stickers

Quote Originally Posted by camcraz25 View Post
    Hi all,
    I know many of you have one of my GTHC stickers, but I've gotten a couple of messages over the past week from people looking for some, so I thought I'd post to let you know I still have plenty available. I'm on my second batch of 1,000, so hopefully they are plastered on cars all over the country. I'm in grad school in Alabama right now, so I haven't seen one driving around here except on my own car. My family lives in NC, and saw one on a car once and was so excited I almost acted like a fool to get the person's attention! Anyway, so if you or anyone you know wants a GTHC sticker, I'm the person to contact!
    GO DUKE!!
    BTTT

I'll shamelessly plug these decals again for camcraz25. They are conversation starters (or finishers if you are talking with a unc fan), look great on any auto, office window, desk, book cover, or, well, almost anywhere and they are ALWAYS in style. I ALWAYS carry one in my pocket at work, you know, just in case I need any troll/BS repellant when talking to a unc fan.

Go ahead. Treat yourself (and friends, family and neighbors, too. Heck, even a perfect stranger might like one of these). Order a hundred or more today. I promise that you will be pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    BTTT

I'll shamelessly plug these decals again for camcraz25. They are conversation starters (or finishers if you are talking with a unc fan), look great on any auto, office window, desk, book cover, or, well, almost anywhere and they are ALWAYS in style. I ALWAYS carry one in my pocket at work, you know, just in case I need any troll/BS repellant when talking to a unc fan.

Go ahead. Treat yourself (and friends, family and neighbors, too. Heck, even a perfect stranger might like one of these). Order a hundred or more today. I promise that you will be pleased.
    What a great idea for stocking stuffers, birthdays, anniversaries, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, house warming gifts!

You guys crack me up! Yes, I do have some avid fans, and a few of you I've even met in person. I even sold some to Coach K's daughter, Debbie. Now you know if she's cool enough to have some, they're cool enough for you too Seriously, though, thanks for the support. I'm glad I can make people's day (or ruin those of unc fans)!

Doing our part to try to spread the good word on campus

GTHC decals

I looked at the OTB and thought WTH, the mods deleted the thread as it was a "commercial" endeavor. But, wow, to my surprise, camcraz25 got a "promotion" to the EK Forum where/when GTHC is NEVER out of season.

Thanks Ders24! As many of you may not know, I contributed (at low cost) some stickers to the Crazies Who Care event last year. So support them too, they're a good cause!

GTHC stickers

camcraz25: Please note the new decal that the Blue Devil is proudly wearing on his/her chest in the picture on the Home/Main Page.

I bought a modest supply Saturday and will be distributing them to friends and relatives of like mind across the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    I bought a modest supply Saturday and will be distributing them to friends and relatives of like mind across the country.
    I purchased several via a PM to CamCraz. I mailed her a check and received the stickers via return mail. She offers a 4 for $10 deal. I have some for friends and relatives.

I purchased 12 from our GTHC sticker girl a few months ago. I'm sharing them with family and friends. Love my stickers!

Visualize the game on November 29 with the stadium filled with fans holding signs saying, GTHC!

As I said before, I get super excited when I actually see a sticker in action. Thanks to Ozzie for the DBR homepage picture of the Blue Devil sporting a sticker! I have PLENTY left to sell, so if you don't need any more now, feel free to message me in the future. Thanks to ALL of you for your support. I'm proud to be a Duke alum and fan :-D