Thread: MOTM vs. NAVY

MOTM vs. NAVY

Who was the MOTM vs. Navy

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley

Lewis and Riley

It has to go to the two who got us most of the points. Honorable mentions to Michael Tauilliili (13 tackles, 9 solo) and Vincent Rey (12 tackles, 10 solo, 1 TD), who both had a monster day on defense, and Joe Surgan, who sent the team into the half with a great uplifiting kick.
    Last edited by CameronBornAndBred; 09-14-2008 at 06:07 PM.

Its tough

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    It has to go to the two who got us most of the points. Honorable mentions to Michael Tauilliili (13 takcles, 9 solo) and Vincent Rey (12 tackles, 10 solo, 1 TD), who both had a monster day on defense, and Joe Surgan, who sent the team into the half with a great uplifiting kick.

while Thad and Riley had great stats. Vincents Rey 12 tackles, and 1 TD was a huge turning point. I may have to go with him.

Either Vinnie Rey's TD or that 52-yarder from Surgan. Thad-Eron was excellent, but I don't think that any TDs had the same impact as the defensive TD or much-vilified Surgan hitting the huge FG.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    It has to go to the two who got us most of the points. Honorable mentions to Michael Tauilliili (13 tackles, 9 solo) and Vincent Rey (12 tackles, 10 solo, 1 TD), who both had a monster day on defense, and Joe Surgan, who sent the team into the half with a great uplifiting kick.
    I have to give MOTM to Eron Riley. Tauiliili and Rey are a very close second (as a dual entry!)
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com