Smile SnrubChat Tonight

I am hoping that there will be a SnrubChat during the football game tonight at 7PM. Anyone else SnrubChatting?

Unfortunately, I'll miss the 7-8PM hour in a department function. I should be SnrubChatting during the second half.

Will our favorite bouncers be there tonight?

Anyone have the streaming radio link from last week?

LGD!
    Lavabe
    Last edited by Lavabe; 09-06-2008 at 08:04 AM. Reason: there vs. Snrubchatting

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    I am hoping that there will be a SnrubChat during the football game tonight at 7PM. Anyone else SnrubChatting?

Unfortunately, I'll miss the 7-8PM hour in a department function. I should be SnrubChatting during the second half.

LGD!
    Lavabe
    Look for WGN, an independent TV station out of Chicago, which will be broadcasting the game. Some cable companies (Time Warner, others?) include WGN in their lineups.

snrub, reporting

LGD!
    Lavabe
    I'll be there providing live updates again for Lavabe to relay to the chatters and to pad his post counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    Look for WGN, an independent TV station out of Chicago, which will be broadcasting the game. Some cable companies (Time Warner, others?) include WGN in their lineups.
    I live in Greenboro, have Time-Warner...can't find game. It looks like baseball in Greensboro. Another station?

LGD!
    Lavabe
    This worked last week:

http://www.1010wspc.com/wzky.htm

Go Duke!

Quote Originally Posted by happydays1949 View Post
    I live in Greenboro, have Time-Warner...can't find game. It looks like baseball in Greensboro. Another station?
    It's not on WGN TV (or any TV for that matter except ACC select) anywhere as far as I can tell - even the Northwestern zip code. WGN is showing the White Sox game at the same time in the Chicago area. It's on WGN radio.

http://www.wgnradio.com/

Quote Originally Posted by happydays1949 View Post
    That's the only one I know about. Just checked the WGN schedule and the broadcast information for Northwestern. Don't know of other TV stations for this one.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I'll be there providing live updates again for Lavabe to relay to the chatters and to pad his post counts.
    I'll have my cell phone off while attending my department function. After that, however, I'll be awaiting news reports from the Devildeac News Service.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Here's a feed from the Northwestern side

http://www.wyll.com/

click Listen Live on the left side

LGD!
    Lavabe
    Oh dear, I don't think that's the right link.

Edit: Once I temporarily enabled JavaScript for it it took me to the usernames page - but before there was just a huge list of "keywords" and phrases clearly designed to get as much traffic hits as possible - many pretty bad. Dunno what's up w/ that. I still can't get it - it keeps just refreshing when I type a username and hit enter - I know it's worked before for me...