Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    It's amazing how many fans stick their head out after a win. It was a nice effort all the way around. I hope to see as many fans at the NU game.

After a ton of coverage leaning into the game and the event itself, I sort of hit the wall today. Anyhow, here is an article I just put up which talks of the Blue Devils Walk, fans and more. A few pics too.

http://bluedevilnation.wordpress.com/

When your team loses what, 32 of its last 33 games, I can fully understand the desire to do some celebrating. Cut's take on it is fine, but the students' desire to cut loose is pretty logical to me.

Duke, Jmu

Quote Originally Posted by watzone View Post
    It's amazing how many fans stick their head out after a win. It was a nice effort all the way around. I hope to see as many fans at the NU game.

After a ton of coverage leaning into the game and the event itself, I sort of hit the wall today. Anyhow, here is an article I just put up which talks of the Blue Devils Walk, fans and more. A few pics too.

http://bluedevilnation.wordpress.com/
    Thanks for your time and efforts and sharing with us.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Thanks for your time and efforts and sharing with us.
    Ditto, watzone!

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor

How Sweet It Is

An excellent start to a new era. I have never enjoyed sitting through a thunderstorm so much, and once I bought a new shirt and bagged the drenched one I showed up in, I got to see a very prepared football team execute well in most all phases of the game. One note to anyone with connections to the PA Announcers. After the announcement at 7:30 that the game would start at 8:15, they never gave another update. The weather got worse and right around 8:15 or so, it appeared that the game would be post-poned.. Several people left thinking just that and likely would have stayed if updates would have been given..

But man what a game!! I could not have been more impressed. Kicking game, running game, defense, offense, all looked solid. I saw several games last year and it is just no comparison. I am keeping it in perspective given the opponent, but this was a great start. Cannot wait to get there this Saturday! I hope attendance grows and stays strong throughout the year as the guys deserve our support! All in all it was the best start we could have hoped for!

Go Duke!

Duke/JMU

Pretty impressive discussions thus far about the FB game with an estimated 225-250 posts mentioning the game in some way or another. Wonder when the last time was that a FB game generated this much chatter? Heck, if it continues, there will need to be a separate Duke FB board...

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Ditto, watzone!
    And a big fat DITTO from me, too! Thank you, Watzone!

Duke beat the #1 team in the country by 24!

Not sure if this has been brought up previously in another thread, but... James Madison is currently the #1 team in the FCS Coaches Poll (I-AA). JMU is 8-1 on the season and has held the top spot in the polls since week 4.

I think this says great things for Coach Cutcliffe and the Duke football team. Congrats on a great season so far, Blue Devils. Let's kick some Wolfpack butt this weekend!

Go DUKE!!!