Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ACC Basketball Schedules

The ACC has announced the basketball schedules for this coming season (see link). The schedules for the individual teams are included as well as a composite schedule.

http://www.theacc.com/sports/m-baskb...082608aab.html

Outlook download

Someone please post an outlook download in this thread.

an .ics format would be great too if you know where to find it!
    Thanks!

Outlook

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    Someone please post an outlook download in this thread.
    The csv files on my site can be imported into Outlook.

Here are the links...

ACC Composite Schedule
    BC Schedule
    Clemson Schedule
    Duke Schedule
    FSU Schedule
    Georgia Tech Schedule
    Maryland Schedule
    Miami Schedule
    North Carolina Schedule
    NC State Schedule
    Virginia Schedule
    Virginia Tech Schedule
    Wake Forest Schedule

Also, if you run a website and you want to add the schedule to your site, consider adding our new schedule widget to your site.

Does the really big dude still play for UNCA (Kenny George, I think)?
    Just be you. You is enough. - K, 4/5/10, 0:13.8 to play, 60-59 Duke.

You're all jealous hypocrites. - Titus on Laettner

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke

Quote Originally Posted by pfrduke View Post
    Does the really big dude still play for UNCA (Kenny George, I think)?
    I don't think so, I believe he was a senior last year.

Woo hoo, I'm Danny Ferry!

Our 1st three games on ESPNUnavailable?

Quote Originally Posted by riverside6 View Post

Woo hoo, I'm Danny Ferry!
    Darn. I would have loved to see Zoubek bang with him (or Singler try to defend him in the post).

How good is Purdue this year? Other than them and maybe Georgetown possibly , this isn't one of our stronger schedules. UNC's isn't particularly impressive either. They could have tough games with UK and MSU, the rest...not so much. We should kick the crap out of Rode Island for pure spite. They wear the wrong color blue and have the wrong mascot. They need to pay for their indiscretion

Quote Originally Posted by RelativeWays View Post
    How good is Purdue this year?
    Purdue is going to be very good this year (Preseason Top 10). This will be a very tough early season match-up.
    Bob Green

UCLA vs. Duke (hopefully)!!!

How good is Purdue this year? Other than them and maybe Georgetown possibly , this isn't one of our stronger schedules. UNC's isn't particularly impressive either. They could have tough games with UK and MSU, the rest...not so much. We should kick the crap out of Rode Island for pure spite. They wear the wrong color blue and have the wrong mascot. They need to pay for their indiscretion
    Xavier and Davidson are also expected to be good. Also, maybe this was announced earlier and I missed it, but did anyone realize that the Coaches vs. Cancer Tournament field includes UCLA??? We would both need to win 3 games to make it to the final game, but a UCLA vs. Duke final match obviously could be a very exciting game and a good test for us. This guy says that the organizers of the event dumped Pitt for Southern Illinois in our bracket to make it more likely that they'll get the UCLA/Duke final. They know what we want! (Although I would have enjoyed a rematch with Pitt too.)

Quote Originally Posted by zingit View Post
    Xavier and Davidson are also expected to be good. Also, maybe this was announced earlier and I missed it, but did anyone realize that the Coaches vs. Cancer Tournament field includes UCLA??? We would both need to win 3 games to make it to the final game, but a UCLA vs. Duke final match obviously could be a very exciting game and a good test for us. This guy says that the organizers of the event dumped Pitt for Southern Illinois in our bracket to make it more likely that they'll get the UCLA/Duke final. They know what we want! (Although I would have enjoyed a rematch with Pitt too.)
    Zingit has it right. Our schedule may lack "name" opponents, but the truth is, Purdue and Davidson are likely going to be better than the Kentuckys, Indianas, Michigan States, and even Pittsburghs of the NCAA world. Going non-con against Purdue, Georgetown, Davidson, UCLA (hopefully), Xavier, and even Rhode Island (I think they don't lose too many people from last year, but I could be wrong) is not shabby.

Where our schedule slightly disappoints, I think, is the quality of the lower conference opponents - Montana, UNCA, Loyola MD, etc. We usually play a little higher level mid major than those schools, which gives our SOS a nice boost.

Purdue was very young last year and caught a bunch of teams by surprise. They lost Martin and I don't believe that they are getting any "ready-to-play" freshmen. It is not clear to me that they will be better than Michigan State. The Spartans lose Neitzel but get everyone else back plus 2-3 highly rated frosh. It wouldn't surprise me if they are one of the top reams in the country this coming season.

Davidson has one of the best players in the country in Curry but they lost 4-5 players from a senior-dominated team. McKillop (sp?) always seems to get the most out of his team and they play in a weak conference but I would be surprised if they are as good as last year's team.

Just my thoughts.

gw67

Mapei (or anyone else) little help?

Goduke.com has us playing Georgetown at CIS. I could have sworn the word on the board was that we'd play them in D.C. this year. Am I remembering this incorrectly? That's quite possible.

Thanks!

That really helps. Do you know of a similar website for acc football schedules?

I don't, but I'm sure someone here knows of one.

senior night

So I'm not going to be able to see the last home game for seniors against Florida State because it's on Raycom. AARRGH!

Does anyone have two tickets available?

I am happy to say you're mistaken. It should be fun watching Zoubek vs. George this year.

Quote Originally Posted by pfrduke View Post
    Our schedule may lack "name" opponents, but the truth is, Purdue and Davidson are likely going to be better than the Kentuckys, Indianas, Michigan States, and even Pittsburghs of the NCAA world.
    That's hardly fair. You and I could team up and beat Indiana two on five this year. I also think you're overrating Davidson a little bit (or underrating Pitt?), but they're still a quality opponent.

And don't forget about Southern Illinois when listing our quality non-conference opponents.
    Last edited by Wander; 08-27-2008 at 10:25 AM.

Hmm, just looked at ESPN, and his player page says senior, and Paulus' says junior. I was assuming they just haven't updated their class yet and that George had no more eligibility. Glad that I'm wrong!

Also, just to be clear, the second quote you had was attributed to me, but I didn't say it.

I think he was a senior academically, which is why ESPN had him listed as that. Why a sports site would list players by their academic year and not their athletic year, I have no idea.